RUMOR Rams/Cowgurlz Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Our offense has playmakers all over the place. Our OL was good enough, which is miles better than last year.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Good god ! :oops:

You seem to be taking that well ... are you still on morphine?

GO RAMS !!!

no pain pills needed really small breaks lol. Just can’t walk in my right leg. Office chair is getting some use to get a beer and back. Gonna talk to a surgeon but the doctor is Pretty confident I’ll be fine with just crutches.

Ellard80

Legend
That pass Goff threw to Jefferson on the sideline was money... I think I remember only one pass that Goff threw inaccurately.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Watched the whole game. Man, was that a nail biter or what? Defense looked like cowdung in the first half only to end up saving the day in the second. On the other hand, the offense looked just serviceable really. I'll take the W against a very talented Cowboys roster. Way to start the season on the right foot!

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Great win.

Defense got of to a slow start, but we tightened up in the 2nd half.

Man, I see why they like Fuller. He made the play of the game.

Kiser played very well also. They kept Kenny young out there a lot too and he made some nice plays for us.

O-line is totally different in their mentality...but really its because we had a more downhill offensive game plan..

loved the game plan..didn't do too much, but we mixed it up well.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Hey Mojo.....where's that ugly dancer? We can vote. Which was uglier? That win....or that dancer?

Fantastic win though. But uglier than hell.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
That pass Goff threw to Jefferson on the sideline was money... I think I remember only one pass that Goff threw inaccurately.
There was one that was egregious to the left and kinda high to Van Jefferson. Receiver still got both hands on it though so idk if you can call it that inaccurate. ‍♂️

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Spent all day in the emergency room. Broke my ankle and a bone in my foot Saturday night lol. Anyway got home right at kickoff. Good game now I gotta get crutches tomorrow lol
Fuck!

Glad you saw the game!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Jordan Fuller gets my game ball. Without that 4th down tackle on the goalline, we don't win. Simple as that.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Week 1 was less of a shit show than I expected. Neither we nor the Cowboys played sloppily. I think both of us will have good years. Goff was the sharpest I've seen him on SNF and in Week 1. He had a good night despite what I'm sure his stats say. It was important to get this win. We have a tough game next week against Philly.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
giphy.gif

RAMS 1-0
SEA 1-0
AZ 1-0

SF 0-1
200.gif