RUMOR Rams/Cowgurlz Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Gained positive yardage on almost every running play and I liked that.

Donald giving the Cowboys line all kinds of trouble. Man, are we going to miss him when he's gone.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Spent all day in the emergency room. Broke my ankle and a bone in my foot Saturday night lol. Anyway got home right at kickoff. Good game now I gotta get crutches tomorrow lol

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Toughed it out against a team many are picking to go to the dance. I'll take it.

Our offense looked pretty good - including the O-line for much of the game. Our defense needs to play like they did on some of those late series.

Ellard80

Legend
I thought the OPI was a bad call.. but Goff getting smoked in the face was a bad miss-- so call it even.

Gutty win - Goff threw the ball great, Brown ran tough.

Defense was bend but not break all night.

TexasRam

Legend
Emmy Awards Emmys 2016 GIF by Emmys - Find & Share on GIPHY

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Spent all day in the emergency room. Broke my ankle and a bone in my foot Saturday night lol. Anyway got home right at kickoff. Good game now I gotta get crutches tomorrow lol

Good god ! :oops:

You seem to be taking that well ... are you still on morphine?

GO RAMS !!!

Tano

Legend
Gained positive yardage on almost every running play and I liked that.

Donald giving the Cowboys line all kinds of trouble. Man, are we going to miss him when he's gone.
Nope - not going to happen - Donald is playing forever. Yep yep - that is the ticket

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Was really happy to see them commit to run. Cheers!

MachS

Hall of Fame
I love the smell of smoke in the evening..It smells like victory :cool: .

Love the way the defense responded in the 2nd half. Fuller, Kaiser showed well in their first starting action. Polite with a pressure late. Oline played physical and much better than last year. Goff was pretty sharp all night outside of a few throws. Bobby Trees doing his thing as usual. Maclom Brown running tough all night.

Only complaint was McVay going pussy mode with 2 min left on 3rd and 3, and not going for the win aggressively. But we'll save that for another thread!