Rams contract restructures + FA/draft targets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
See where the Pouncey brothers are retiring.

Rams’ quest for a center upgrade may have gotten more difficult.

The Chargers and Steelers each have two draft choices before the Rams are scheduled to pick.

Pittsburgh does not usually sign veteran free agents to big-$ contracts but the Chargers do; and LAC currently has about $60M more of cap space than the Rams.

I know some posters here would like the Rams to pursue Corey Linsley but the Chargers could be in play now.
Linsley replacing Blythe would be like trading a Pinto for a Corvette. I’d live with getting a nice Jeep for that Pinto.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Hard pass, would rather draft a 3rd down bruiser back in the late rounds / UDFAs to replace Brown

I meant for him in that role, actually... He's been remarkably durable and can still pound it when need be. Also, he's still got more pop than most "big" backs.

He's literally one of those vet types who really are only missing a Super Bowl to cap off his career. I def did not mean for him to replace Akers or Hendo.

That said, he's also solid enough to fill in in a pinch.