Rams Celebration Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Happy Golden Girls GIF by TV Land

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you want to pick one play to tell you how dangerous this offense can be look at Stafford's third touchdown.

That was a designed play to Kupp. The same cute stuff we're used to seeing McVay draw up honestly lol But when the bears changed coverages and forced Stafford to look away from kupp, he improvised and found woods in the back of the end zone. Those are the kind of plays the offense has been missing especially in the red zone.

By the way don't worry about the defense. They knew who their opponent was. They weren't going to pull out all the stops against a bears team that they knew couldn't keep up.

Last edited:

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
I liked how one of our supposedly "not fast enough" WR's caught a 67 yard TD pass, while the other one hauled in a 56 yarder.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Good start as it should have been against the Bears.

Only 14 points allowed but it looked worse. Loved the way Jalen looked early but he seemed to disappear. I thought there should have been a lot more pressure against a suspect OL. Maybe they weren’t trying until late in the game, who knows.

Offense was clicking most of the night, a few hiccups here and there overall excellent. Happy with the OL, they will get better with more playing time together. Henderson had some nice runs in the 4th Q, Higbee got involved and looked good.

We are going to enjoy watching this team come together.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It's weird because despite the TOP and lack of run game it was prob the most impressive and certainly the most explosive offense we've seen here in.....? A long time.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Ugly wins are nice....... but having a game most of us wanted to see...... Priceless. Ugly dude is dancin'
I love it!

TexasRam

Legend
Was a good start to the season.

Stafford really played excellent and the deep ball he brings is great to see.

The lack of running game and soft defense need to get better but I’m not worried yet.

We don’t get to play Andy Dalton every week so need to get much better.