Rams @ Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Have Donald or Fowler on Greg Robinson every play. He's still a holding machine. Besides that keep moving everyone around on the D line and play that 2-4-5 on obvious passing downs and play primarily zone. Baker seemed a little slow to diagnose where to go all night.
Run D needs to be ready because Nick Chubb looks like the real deal. He looks real hard to bring down after he gets a little momentum going.
Take away OBJ and Chubb. Make them win with Landry and Njoku IMO.
My Chubb is hard to bring down once it gets some momentum as well.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Reading their forums they talk about us like we’re no big deal lol, they have a lot of confidence for a team that hasn’t looked good the first 2 games.
or haven't been good since the current Brown's team was formed...lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like that everyone thinks this game will be a walk in the park for the Rams.

The Browns played pretty bad on Monday night and still won by 20. If we start to click, we can keep up with anyone.

Myles Garrett isn't dirty at all. The first personal foul call he got was BS. The second one should have been called with the new rules but it was a textbook hit. He needs to stop jumping offsides however...

I think Garrett also had something to prove to Williams in that game. Williams limited his rush moves when he was our DC and I think Myles felt like he was holding him back. Also gotta love the freezing cold take from Williams before the game "Odell Who?" and nOt A dYnAmIC pLaYeR.
It was the freakin Jets. You're going to pound your chests over that win? lol

ramsplaya16

The One and Only

The Browns played pretty bad on Monday night and still won by 20. If we start to click, we can keep up with anyone.

Myles Garrett isn't dirty at all. The first personal foul call he got was BS. The second one should have been called with the new rules but it was a textbook hit. He needs to stop jumping offsides however...

I think Garrett also had something to prove to Williams in that game. Williams limited his rush moves when he was our DC and I think Myles felt like he was holding him back. Also gotta love the freezing cold take from Williams before the game "Odell Who?" and nOt A dYnAmIC pLaYeR.

Y’all played the jets, with no QB and missing their best defensive players, I wouldn’t say “still won by 20” I would say “only won by 20” because the talent differential was massive between the two teams.

I’m not taking anything away from the Browns, they have the potential to be a great team this year, but so far they have been unimpressive offensively.

I thought hiring kitchens was a mistake, and obviously only something time will tell, but he better get that team going and quickly, because for once they have the pieces, so now it’s on the coach completely.

Name
Kent
It was the freakin Jets. You're going to pound your chests over that win? lol

I'm pounding my chest? Ok buddy. I said we played pretty bad and still won by 20.

You guys barely beat a Carolina team that lost to the Bucs and a Saints team led by Teddy Sewagewater.

Yes the Jets were undermanned but can we control who we have to line up against? No...

The ceiling for this team is pretty high. We just don't have enough of a sample size yet to know if it will be achieved.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm pounding my chest? Ok buddy. I said we played pretty bad and still won by 20.

You guys barely beat a Carolina team that lost to the Bucs and a Saints team led by Teddy Sewagewater.

Yes the Jets were undermanned but can we control who we have to line up against? No...

The ceiling for this team is pretty high. We just don't have enough of a sample size yet to know if it will be achieved.
1. The Jets are bad and you (buddy) were the one pointing towards a 20 point win as an accomplishment
2. Our starters had no Preseason, whatsoever. The Panthers were our preseason. Even so, the Rams beat an East Coast team on the road, dealing with a hostile crowd and a unfavorable start time. Until the Rams beat them, many were calling them a playoff team. It was a Rams win that deflated their post season hopes and made it easier for the Jags to jump all over them.
3. So the Saints were ahead when Brees went down? That would be no. The Rams offense was warming up in this regular season "preseason game 2." How many times did the Saints w/Brees of Bridgewater get in the red zone? THAT WOULD BE ZERO. How many times did the Saints lead in the game? That would be zero. The Rams are getting it done while settling in. The Brownies misfortune is they now face an NFC Champ ready to roll.

Context in argument makes you more credible.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Space Case, your team is filled with "me first" divas, and a HC trying desperately to give everyone the ball, even when the game was at hand and putting your QB at risk the last qtr. Browns OL is full of cast offs the Rams DL is going to eat for lunch. Undiciplined and uncoordinated. They may begin to gell by game 8 but I doubt it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Sorry SpaceBrown, give me a chill all you want, the Jets are bad

And the chill isn't necessary. You (and by you, I mean the Browns fan, not you, Loyal) only use that for egregious posts, not for back-and-forth banter. Disagreement? Sure. Chill? Nope.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Never think games will be a cakewalk. The Browns are a talented team, they’ll be at home for a prime time game and they have so,etching to prove.

They lost a home badly to a fringe playoff team. And they rebounded somewhat against a bad Jets team. With everybody the Jets were missing it shouldn’t have been close. Again they have something to prove. What better way to prove something than against the reigning NFC champs.

But the Rams have something to prove. Our offense underperformed in the SB, and we hear about it daily. Everybody wrongly claims we didn’t belong there. We’ve shown some rust early against one fringe playoff team and a good Saints team. But they list Brees so we don’t get credit plus the play blown dead that we got screwed on even though people think the Saints did.

Aaron Donald is being double and triple teamed constantly and is off to a slow statistical start. But he’s looking at a mediocre OLine and his old friend GRob and he’s licking his chops.

I expect a good game and a close one. Our defense is improved . Our OLine is getting better. Kupp is a monster and our two headed backfield looks good.

I can’t wait.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Eh. Playing in Cleveland isn't that intimidating. "The best fans in NFL" have a habit of leaving early when the game isn't going well.

Rams are 15-3 on the road and 8-1 against the AFC under McVay. Give me a reason to think Sean won't have his guys ready to play.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake

We'll see, I personally think monday night's game was you guys clicking. The jets are a bad bad team and i think most teams will beat them by 20. No doubt OBJ is one of the best but we also have one of the best DB groups in the NFL. They'll be ready for him

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake

Oh no, it wasn't led by Teddy, he got brought in after AD gave Bree's a high five.