Rams @ Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
After watching them last night I'm not worried about getting the win so much as I am keeping our guys healthy (especially Goff) That looked like one dirty ass team on the field last night and they will probably be even dirtier when they play a quality opponent. Myles Garett needs to be suspended for having 4 or 5 roughing the passers in two games I think he's purposely trying to take out QBs. I think this is the kind of crap opponents used to worry about when Fisher and Williams were here.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Most of those were bodyweight penalties. We have an elite coaching staff that was clearly coaching our DL away from that, but I don't consider those dirty at all. And Greg Williams doesn't coach them anymore.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
This game will be a good challenge. Lots of talent on the other side - maybe not so much discipline. We need to beat them between the ears.

KayJay

Starter
Look I'm going to keep it real with you guys. There are a lot of games I feel nervous about. Hell maybe even the 49ers game. But this game, isn't one of them chief. Browns defense gave up 43 points to the Titans. They just played against Trevor Siemen and some other guy I didn't even know existed. I love Myles Garrett in terms of talent, and they look like they can make plays on that defense. And I must agree he's dirty, but I saw nothing that wowed me from how the Browns played yesterday. Onto everyone's favorite...

Baker Mayfield plays like a kid who is down 30 points in online Madden. If we lose to that team, I will be legit concerned. Don't get wrong, its not like the Rams have proven to be world beaters yet. But god damn, did you see that game yesterday? And can someone please tell Baker Mayfield to stop putting his WR's in tough situations. He's going to get OBJ or someone killed one of these days with the passes he makes. Man...

giphy.gif

TexasRam

Legend
Any given Sunday a team can beat a much better team.

But we should be able to smack up this browns team.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Browns may have talent, but they are undisciplined and are far from being able to put a complete game together. They will make mistakes on both sides of the ball and the Rams will take advantage of that.

I look for the Rams to put up 30+ on the Browns.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
In Cleveland Sunday night after their first win with by far the best fans in the NFL.

The Rams better bring their A game and not fuck around.

We have not won the division. We are not in the playoffs.

And our O isn't hitting on all cylinders.

So the Rams need to suit up and be ready for a talented hungry team in prime time or we will be 2-1

Ram65

Legend
Yah the Browns have some problems.

They also will be home to a loud crowd on a Sunday Night. They have playmakers. OBJ can score from anywhere just like he did Sunday on the 87 Yard TD. Myles Garrett can force errors like a turnover on a strip-sack or INT.

It's not a trap game but the Rams will be playing in an emotional foreign environment. The Rams have been getting some early breaks in the first two games. A couple of early breaks going the other way could be difficult to overcome in the hostile environment known as the dog pound. Rams and their fans shouldn't take this one for granted.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Have Donald or Fowler on Greg Robinson every play. He's still a holding machine. Besides that keep moving everyone around on the D line and play that 2-4-5 on obvious passing downs and play primarily zone. Baker seemed a little slow to diagnose where to go all night.
Run D needs to be ready because Nick Chubb looks like the real deal. He looks real hard to bring down after he gets a little momentum going.
Take away OBJ and Chubb. Make them win with Landry and Njoku IMO.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I just don't like to make predictions anymore and I save my talk for after the game. I always have faith in these Rams though, I have a lot of faith in them this week

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Have Donald or Fowler on Greg Robinson every play. He's still a holding machine. Besides that keep moving everyone around on the D line and play that 2-4-5 on obvious passing downs and play primarily zone. Baker seemed a little slow to diagnose where to go all night.
Run D needs to be ready because Nick Chubb looks like the real deal. He looks real hard to bring down after he gets a little momentum going.
Take away OBJ and Chubb. Make them win with Landry and Njoku IMO.

Baker should tell his coach that Greg Robinson will be the end of his career of waking up dangerous and just not waking up. Dude has even gotten much worse than when we had him. Dante will be a pro bowler by halftime after 4 sacks in 2 gams already. Donald against that interior OL with Clay playing contain as this kids gonna run and slide all night. I really physically fear for the little fella. as much as I do Kyler when we play him. We need signs like they have at Disney. "You must be this tall to run against the RAMS".

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Baker should tell his coach that Greg Robinson will be the end of his career of waking up dangerous and just not waking up. Dude has even gotten much worse than when we had him. Dante will be a pro bowler by halftime after 4 sacks in 2 gams already. Donald against that interior OL with Clay playing contain as this kids gonna run and slide all night. I really physically fear for the little fella. as much as I do Kyler when we play him. We need signs like they have at Disney. "You must be this tall to run against the RAMS".

I would like Clay to smoke Mayfield like he did Teddy B. That hit made me get out of my chair. He gets there with bad intentions and I love it. He reminds me of Kevin Greene when he gets there. You feel him as McVay would say.

Last edited:

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I would like Clay to smoke Mayfield like he did Teddy B. That hit made me get out of my chair. He gets there with bad intentions and I love it. He reminds me of Kevin Greene when he gets there. You feel him as McVay would say.

Don't the refs not allow Clay to sack quarterbacks fairly? Remember early last season when Clay sacked someone and they penalized him for using his weight on the qb. IT WAS ALL BULLSHIT and was the beginning of how a quarterback can be sacked. Aaron Donald after that just slings them down and they escape any injury. I personally enjoy the old school method. Love how Clay brought it after a slower start in Charlotte even though sacking Cam early. Cam will be replaced soon as his left foot is being used as an excuse to sit out and not take all the blame for the panthers demise. I think Cam is really worn out and has many issues including his ability to throw with real NFL accuracy and his running days are history. I think Cam should sell scarves to 90 year old women and hats to pimps.

The L.A.RAMS have Bakerfield next and you know the HC is gonna want to try the Oklahoma Heisman winning running qb on this RAMS D. I'm sure Wade Phillips MUSt know it's not gonna be just Chubbs and Johnson running and the OBJ & his LSU teammate Landry at wr and Big David at tight end. As a 55 year Rams fan I just don't see the Browns on Sunday Night football where Baker & obj love the camera on them, beating our D and our Offense will have its chance to respond even though Browns have one young weight lifting tough guy who whipped all the offensive tackles the N.Y. Jets kept funneling on the field.

Big Whit is preparing as we speak to take on Miles Garrett. I'm worried about Havenstein after last week and his 3 holding calls againt Cam Jordan who is a Pro Bowl pass rusher also and I noticed the constant LOBSTER lock Havenstein was using and the NFL refs just had a meeting to call that technique with a flag everytime. Havenstein had a PFF leading % rate for not allowing sacks or hurries last season. WASSUP?? I'm thinking both Gurley and Malcolm Brown will be involved in chip blocking to help our offensive tackles this SNF game.

We take em one week at a time even though the Titans put up over 40+ points on these Browns. WE will face two more tiny QB's who love to run in Kyler Murray and our old friend from Seattle we sack 4 Times a year, as I just watched the seachicken QB running and ripping the soil and tearing up the turf and grass in Pittsburgh sliding feet first and getting 1st downs everytime. Seattle dude makes me sick as they are a running team with a guy named Carson and one named Penny who breaks the bigger runs plus throw to Lockett way too many times while no one covers him.

I'll focus on Cleveland totally first before I focus on our next two MIDGET QB's who will be running against us and will have protection papers from the League commissioner. I say knock em out. I know Jarred Goff won't be taking off running as we have an O-Line to pass block for him (working on helping Demby)and many, manyTop flight recievers to catch,run & block their way into the Endzone.

Browns playing Robinson openly say they want their QB to DIE! I pray the refs can keep all the yellow rags in their pockets. I predict we start to see them against these small QB's as RAMS D is ALL about getting to the QB and taking them down. Not sure I've seen Fowler pull up on a crushing blow like he hit Brees in the NFCCG & hit Drew in the face while we get the duck he threw up in the air and seal the SB for the RAMS WITHOUT a ref flag for a head hit to Drew and the head hits we saw Jarred Goff take last week and never complained about and we saw NO YELLOW laundry.

Will the RAMS regret not bringin Edwards in at ORG to start fixing this mess? Hope not. Can Baker throw under constant pressure? RAMS D drew 5 holding calls last week. RAM D can be special this season. Avoid the injuries and I think Littleton is a Pro Bowl talent.

Last edited:

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
And can someone please tell Baker Mayfield to stop putting his WR's in tough situations. He's going to get OBJ or someone killed one of these days with the passes he makes. Man...
Agree. He totally left Njoku out to dry. Dude almost broke his neck!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Browns got killed by the Titans (mediocre), BARELY beat two bad teams (Lions and Jags) and beat a team they should have beaten in the Jersey Jets. You guys are WAY overrating these palookas. If the Rams don't beat them by 2 TD's, it's a fail in my book

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I have some concerns along the offensive line as the Browns are very good at putting pressure on the Quarterback, however, I look for a heavy dosage of Gurley & Brown as the blueprint on how the Titans defeated them and I look for a couple of turnovers on defense too.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
Reading their forums they talk about us like we’re no big deal lol, they have a lot of confidence for a team that hasn’t looked good the first 2 games.

Name
Kent
After watching them last night I'm not worried about getting the win so much as I am keeping our guys healthy (especially Goff) That looked like one dirty ass team on the field last night and they will probably be even dirtier when they play a quality opponent. Myles Garett needs to be suspended for having 4 or 5 roughing the passers in two games I think he's purposely trying to take out QBs. I think this is the kind of crap opponents used to worry about when Fisher and Williams were here.
I like that everyone thinks this game will be a walk in the park for the Rams.

The Browns played pretty bad on Monday night and still won by 20. If we start to click, we can keep up with anyone.

Myles Garrett isn't dirty at all. The first personal foul call he got was BS. The second one should have been called with the new rules but it was a textbook hit. He needs to stop jumping offsides however...

I think Garrett also had something to prove to Williams in that game. Williams limited his rush moves when he was our DC and I think Myles felt like he was holding him back. Also gotta love the freezing cold take from Williams before the game "Odell Who?" and nOt A dYnAmIC pLaYeR.