Rams averaging 10.1 points per game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RealRamsFan said:
Ok, fans who questioned Vermeil after nine wins in 32 games, without a franchise QB, are irrational.
And there it is. So we understand each other. Great. Everything else is just reverberation to me.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RealRamsFan said:
X said:
RealRamsFan said:
Ok, fans who questioned Vermeil after nine wins in 32 games, without a franchise QB, are irrational.
And there it is. So we understand each other. Great. Everything else is just reverberation to me.

Which answers your own question in regards to the before mentioned disconnect ...

Everything else is what separates Vermeil and the HC on his way out.

But we will be in better shape and the team we both love and follow will start the healing process
Okie dokie then. But the "everything else" I was referring to was just the repetitiveness of your post. Not the content. And I assume, that if it doesn't go down the way you hope, that you'll still love and follow the team. And if the results are markedly better with the same group, then I assume the Spags/Vermeil comparison *you* made will be all the more relevant.

I don't think we need to keep telling each other why we think the way we do. And we certainly don't need to tell each other that the other is wrong. There is no wrong or right. There is only opinion. But if you want to put your rationale out there one more time, then by all means. Mi casa, su casa.

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
joeybittick said:
squeaky wheel said:
joeybittick said:
squeaky wheel said:
joeybittick said:
Horns of Gold said:
[quote="DR

I don't care what mess you inherited, if your team is producing 1 more point per game than the '76 Bucs' 8.9-point output after THREE years, you're not cut out to coach/manage a professional football team. Discussion over.

The bolded part violates the ROD rules. I understand being frustrated, but this is not the PD Rams Talk, we will not be breaking up into factions.

So how is that any different from:

"Sam will make some (alleged) Ram's fans eat their words." ?

One was posted in the aftermath of a debacle....the other is in a sig after every post.

Well, as far as I know, that sig is not directed at any specific poster. It is a statement about how that poster believes that Sam Bradford will prove doubters wrong. Shouldn't we all feel that way? Or at least hope that way?

The connotation of that post was that "SPagsvaney supporters" are fans who need someone to lead them by the hand to an "obvious conclusion" because they cannot see what is "real" because they are too busy slurping a GM/HC. That is stupid and does not belong here.

Just because someone else believes that Spags and Devaney deserve another year does not make them any less smart then you. They do not need to be enlightened. Just like if my favorite color is red and yours is blue... I do not need you proving to me that blue is better.

It is not a matter of being uninformed, it is a matter of each person viewing a set of data and both drawing different conclusions from it. It is not for you (or anyone) to decide which conclusion is best for anyone but yourself.

Nice tap dance but no sale.

Honestly, I do not have to tap dance around anything. You seem to think that just because we have allowed you to step over the line of what we deem acceptable means that you somehow above being shown the door (so to speak). You are not owed any explanation, I do it as a courtesy to you. If you would prefer, I could just issue a ban and quit playing your BS games.

You keep trying to push people's buttons and they are going to push back. You should be thankful that X has stuck up for you and ignored the calls for you to be banned.

Push buttons or test boundaries.....one is personal the other is an exploration of the acceptable. I do the latter and too often I'm accused of the former. Regarding the sig I reasonably questioned your action towards another poster that I couldn't distinguish from your fellow mods sig. The sig was a dig against Rams fans that were in favor of drafting Suh. I've never seen any Rams fan say they want SB to fail. This team is SB's for at least a couple more years and I doubt another KW is waiting in the wings. We need SB to succeed. As Rams fans we want SB to succeed. I don't care which GM or HC he succeeds with either. I want this team competitive!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
squeaky wheel said:
Push buttons or test boundaries.....one is personal the other is an exploration of the acceptable. I do the latter and too often I'm accused of the former. Regarding the sig I reasonably questioned your action towards another poster that I couldn't distinguish from your fellow mods sig. The sig was a dig against Rams fans that were in favor of drafting Suh. I've never seen any Rams fan say they want SB to fail. This team is SB's for at least a couple more years and I doubt another KW is waiting in the wings. We need SB to succeed. As Rams fans we want SB to succeed. I don't care which GM or HC he succeeds with either. I want this team competitive!
Look man, yours is not to wonder why. I get that you want there to be consistency, but just stop questioning the methods around here and enjoy your time as a member. Ultimately, I can ban the whole board for saying the word "Jujube" and there isn't fuck all anyone can do about it. I have my reasons for doing things, and those are not up for debate or subject to investigation. That's really the bottom line - fair or not. Any decision I make around here is for the overall health of the forum. You can try to cultivate that, or you can try to destroy it.

Make the right choice, yeah?

Thanks.