Rams at Washington

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If we allow them to match up Gibson on Reeder the whole game, they will climb right back in a hurry. Staley has to change that up.
I think Reeder will be out there still. He's just got to flow better for about a second or two on that crosser and be with the wideout. We should see adjustments there. :beer2:

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Yeah dude i called this early in the thread and here it is.

The feel good story of the week coming at the expense of the Rams D.
Smith is/was a good QB. I wanted to face Haskins, Allen and Smith in that order.

I'm not insensitive to this stuff and i wish A.Smith well and hope he resurrects his career, but i hope he gets beat the fuck up today if it means a Rams win.

Any other game I'd be rooting for the kid like the announcers are, plus reveling at his family in the stands.

But not today.

Q729

Legend
When was the last time we capitalized on the first possession of the 2nd half?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why the fuck is Higbee blocking a DE one on one?

fearsomefour

Legend
I think Reeder will be out there still. He's just got to flow better for about a second or two on that crosser and be with the wideout. We should see adjustments there. :beer2:
He is just a step slow.
I don’t think he has terrible straight line speed actually.
Change of direction does him in on a lot of plays.
Maybe he is reading reacting a little slowly....not surprising for a young player with limited experience....or maybe he is a step slow.
Hard to tell.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Was the hands to the head/face not egregious enough or what?

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Might have cost us 10 points tbh. But shit happens. TD drive in our first possession in the second half should make amends.
Rams never seem to take advantage of last position of half and first of second half. Name one time they got two scores.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know why I convinced myself this would be a blowout win. Rams don't like easy lol.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
That was an ugly start. Good way to get your qb killed.

I think the whipping boys today are Reeder, Sloman, and Goff for one bad throw.

We just all want our team to dominate every play. Not exactly realistic,

Reeder plays hard, just a bit limited in lateral speed. Probably better suited as a backup MLB in a 4-3.

Right now, Floyd is our only LB playing consistently solid.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams never seem to take advantage of last position of half and first of second half. Name one time they got two scores.
Pass. But thanks for playing. :beer2: :cool: