Rams at Washington

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
This is going to be a frustrating second half with Alex Smith getting 4-5 yards a play.

fearsomefour

Legend
What is going on with Reeder? Is he playing poorly?
He is playing ok.
He is a back up player playing like a back up player.
Which is to say playing like Young and most of the LBs.
He is just the favorite whipping boy on the board at the moment.
He’s made a couple of nice plays and tackles, one to prevent a first down.
But, he has also been weak in coverage, where we all know he struggles.
But, when he drops deep in coverage, like 12 yards deep in zone coverage and a RB catches a check down 8 yards in front of him he is the worst LB in the history of football.
Whipping boy at the moment.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm almost glad I cant see the game, dont know if I could stomach the next half of "Alex Smith is the bravest man in the history of the World" stuff...
Yeah dude i called this early in the thread and here it is.

The feel good story of the week coming at the expense of the Rams D.
Smith is/was a good QB. I wanted to face Haskins, Allen and Smith in that order.

I'm not insensitive to this stuff and i wish A.Smith well and hope he resurrects his career, but i hope he gets beat the fuck up today if it means a Rams win.

fearsomefour

Legend
Reeder is too slow to cover anybody. So Washington is taking advantage of him whenever he's in coverage.
They run zone with him in there a fair bit, but, his problem is change of direction as well.....same as Young and Kiser....so RBs have a decent time side stepping him or cutting back.
Seems to be a think with the Ram LBs.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams need to take the crossers away in the second half. Do that and Smith will have a very uncomfortable return.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah dude i called this early in the thread and here it is.

The feel good story of the week coming at the expense of the Rams D.
Smith is/was a good QB. I wanted to face Haskins, Allen and Smith in that order.

I'm not insensitive to this stuff and i wish A.Smith well and hope he resurrects his career, but i hope he gets beat the fuck up today if it means a Rams win.
He should double down on his hero status and play with a medical mask on under his face mask.

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter
Nice play by Ramsey. Letting the QB know that bullshit (him acting like a RB) isn't gonna go unpunished is more important than the penalty.
Yup, Kyle Allen likely paid for that with his next contract. He’ll be a backup instead of getting a chance to be the starter.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Looked like a wet ball throw to me. Still, an untimely pick when WASH was feeling shiny & happy with momentum. Cost us 3 points.
Might have cost us 10 points tbh. But shit happens. TD drive in our first possession in the second half should make amends.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rams need to take the crossers away in the second half. Do that and Smith will have a very uncomfortable return.
If we allow them to match up Gibson on Reeder the whole game, they will climb right back in a hurry. Staley has to change that up.

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter
So, the Rams ended Alex Smith's career with the 49ers and helped launch the Kaep era.
Are the Rams now going to launch the Alex Smith comeback?
Hope not . . . .
It doesn’t really matter. Washington isn’t gonna do anything.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Please, for the love of fate, let Micah Kiser come back next game. Or start Rozeboom/Bituli/Moncrief over Reeder. Or, hell, let's put Rapp in a Barron-like role.