PREGAME Rams at Viqueens Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They won't cancel the game without at least trying to move it back to Tuesday. Seems like that is the precedent now.

I'm kind of impressed by the NFL tbh in their ability to keep the games going thus far. Not caving to public pressure and ensuring the players are getting paid. Gotta tip the old cap to them on that.

Also losing Cook is a big loss for them man. That is one tough dude. No way I'd come back in two weeks from a dislocated shoulder and torn labrum. I'd need a month in Pattaya Beach, Thailand after that shit.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
So, who knows which Viqueens team will show up?
The one that beat Green Bay -- or the one that lost to Detroit ??
They have lost to:
the 'boys, browns, ravens, bengals, cards and 9rs.... not a great record beating better teams...

TXRams86

The Infamous
Cook is out on the COVID list. Very winnable game. Just don’t do anything stupid and wait for Zimmer to hand us the game. Honestly surprised he hasn’t been fired.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Always must be careful. Got to put your foot on their throats. Injured beings are dangerous. Just beat that ass!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
They won't cancel the game without at least trying to move it back to Tuesday. Seems like that is the precedent now.

I'm kind of impressed by the NFL tbh in their ability to keep the games going thus far. Not caving to public pressure and ensuring the players are getting paid. Gotta tip the old cap to them on that.

Also losing Cook is a big loss for them man. That is one tough dude. No way I'd come back in two weeks from a dislocated shoulder and torn labrum. I'd need a month in Pattaya Beach, Thailand after that shit.
Thai stick anyone????

socalrams90

Starter
Vikings fan seem to be confident in their back up running back Mattisan so maybe the cook loss is not be a big deal.