Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
needed to change D.... can't leave him man to man

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Keep in mind, this is McVay's FIRST year. I think we're becoming greedy fast and have been spoiled by the early success we've had. This is disappointing but we'll learn and grow from this.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Gurley has been shut down and we have 0 sacks, can't expect to win playing like this

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Maybe this team needed to get beaten like this. These guys are mostly young - they need humility here and there.

Scirca

Rookie
Stop them right now Defense, give the offense just one more chance. If we lose.. we lose, I will accept it. Just one more chance. Get that stop on 3rd down. Right now.

fearsomefour

Legend
We are much better team than this. I'm tired of watching this crap.
Kind of expected it today.
This would be four wins in a row if they win today?
Hard to do for almost any team.
The disappointing thing for me is the unfixed error. Kupp
So it goes.
The injuries in the secondary hurt.
Keenum outclassed them today.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
This is the first game all year where the Rams have been beaten soundly. It's 21-7, but the Vikings missed 2 field goals. They're about to score again too.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
You guys we are just losing 1 game, not the season , not McVay,Kupp and Goffs future but a game. We were not going undefeated the rest of the year. How we respond to this is the real measure. RELAX and take it chin up and to the front

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
He looks good in this offense, he has changed his release point because I'm used to seeing his passes get swatted down .