Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just not making plays today.
Got that feeling hasn't it. Not going our way. Lot to learn from today. Where is Tavon out the backfield, where's the pass rush, where's the trust in Gurley etc.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Kupp makes those 2 catches we have a whole different ball game

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CBs or not, we have to get a stop. And Kupp needs to redeem himself. This team cannot keep fucking playing like this.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I would like to see Josh Reynolds more. Kupp isnt clutch enough when the s**ts hitting the fan.

MachS

Hall of Fame
NO ONE WANTS TO MAKE A PLAY.. we're going to lose because we can't step the fuck up. Kupp hasn't been the same since he dropped the game winner vs Seattle. Questioning his mental toughness now.

fearsomefour

Legend
I hate the feeling that this game is over.
look at the yards.
Getting our asses kicked.
They are attacking on D we are not. Have to risk a big play here on D and attack.
Letting Keenum chip them down the field and take 7 minutes off the clock is not an option.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
I want to see them go aggressive with their coverages this drive. Make Keenum beat you deep.

Q729

Legend
Case just chillin in the pocket. Bad game all around. 27 yards in the 3rd Q. This team usually kills it to start the 2nd half. McVay got outcoached today..... so far
Nah, he got outcoached. Bound to happen to a 1st year coach. Early success is a bitch, ain't it?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He to do something here
I'm pretty much done with Higbee. He just isn't a pass catcher.
What I don't get, is why are they not using Everrett? He seems to have better hands and is more athletic. Higbee has hands of stone.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Kupp, gotta hang onto the ball.