Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMNATION

Rookie
we are playing like we believe their offense can not drive the ball on us. we are playing it safe.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
And you need to look up the definition of ponderous before calling people out.
You must have a different definition of "calling somebody out" as well.
I didn't "call anybody" out.

Lighten up.
It is called opinions on the internet.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And yet he keeps starting.

Ponderous, simply ponderous.

And when you throw a qualifier like "legit" in there ....what does this even mean?

Don't be a definition of a hater.
he keeps starting because original starters get injured, or in our case last year, a rookie not able to start immediately..and then when they get better, it's just a matter of time before getting replaced. I said he's a good back up.

You seem to love the guy, but I can tell you without Goff and Keenum starting again for us, I doubt we would get 8 wins all year.

RamWoodie

Legend
I don't like that they haven't called on Gurley to run or out of the backfield. Hold him in to block and let him slip out on the LBs.

Seems to me McVay is outsmarting himself. The Vikes are blitzing hard..BURN THEM!!!