Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s every pass rush play with Quinn big long looping pass rush .... he would be deadly if he had an inside move ... a spin a rip anything

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
Come on man...you know when Keenum was a Ram how slippery he was...just give the guy credit.
A couple of times was just poor tackling. A couple of times it was Keenum being elusive. I give him credit for the elusiveness, and the other ones was poor tackling.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Deep breath. This feels like one of those games that could get away when we should win.

bluecoconuts

Legend
We need a stop right here......and then a fg before halftime....

Yep, I trust the coaches to make some halftime adjustments and hopefully we come out strong. Gotta stop them here, we're beating ourselves here with some of the stuff we're doing.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just a young player.
Adapting which means he makes some plays and gives the ball up. Windows are smaller defenders faster equals more drops.
Just careless with the ball there. Good play by the defender too.
Not saying I don’t love em, just saying he’s enigmatic.
The upside is huge

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This feels like one of those games that we win when no one expects it...:rockon: