Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Mick you chill I'm not wrong we allowed a easy TD right up the middle of the d after allowing a pass completion on what should have been a sack
It's all "the sky is falling" with you man...just relax and understand that the Rams are going to give up TDs sometimes, but that doesn't mean the D is trash and we are going to go 0-7 from here on out...

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Rabid Ram. Really, bro? Flagging inappropriates in a game thread?
Better not actually GO to a game... Your ears might bleed with all the awful and mean things that get screamed out by fans. smh
Have a beer
Again what you did was inappropriate and you are continuing with your inappropriateness

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How many of those has he had with Minnesota?

Shurmer just like he did with Bradford has put Keenum in a offense that fits his abilities....aaaandddd...TD.
How many defenses pressure him like we will..and how many #1 offenses have forced Keenum to play from behind?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Screen Play call courtesy of Jeff Fisher

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
It's all "the sky is falling" with you man...just relax and understand that the Rams are going to give up TDs sometimes, but that doesn't mean the D is trash and we are going to go 0-7 from here on out...
I never said the d is trash I said they aren't playing well which is not sky is falling its fact