GAME DAY Rams at Texans / Preseason #3 / 1pm EST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
i am not worried about kartys kicking because if our ol is as good as we hope we could just go for two after every td. i do believe that we could score on one of two most times.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Took the wife shopping so missed the game. In hell. Send help.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
McVay mentioned the timing was off and seemed unconcerned with it during coach cam.
A flimsy excuse, but one understandably designed to protect a young player.

Once the ball reaches the kicker, even if it is a fraction of a second late (and that’s all we’re talking about here), it’s still about mechanics and accuracy.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

1724540278384.png

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I can honestly say, they could release all the guys on the offense except Smith and Evans. Also was very disappointed with McAllister. Defense played like crap and was woeful at tackling, the secondary was in soft coverage which is like getting pecked to death by chickens. The punter and kicker both stunk, ok please tell me if I forgot anything.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I can honestly say, they could release all the guys on the offense except Smith and Evans. Also was very disappointed with McAllister. Defense played like crap and was woeful at tackling, the secondary was in soft coverage which is like getting pecked to death by chickens. The punter and kicker both stunk, ok please tell me if I forgot anything.
I remember when McAllister was getting good reviews in camp last year. But that's why seasons happen! I would never have guessed Bruss would have shown so well this year given what had transpired to this point.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
I remember when McAllister was getting good reviews in camp last year. But that's why seasons happen! I would never have guessed Bruss would have shown so well this year given what had transpired to this point.
To think that once everyone is back & healthy on the OL we will have Noteboom, Limmer, and Bruss as insurance is pretty darn nice.

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You have to hand it to McVay, he is the king of unconventional.
I though there was no way Bennett could look better this week, and sure enough Winn was so bad that he made Stetson look like an upgrade

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I wonder if that's Merlin
You bastards. My patented shopping maneuver in this situation, where she had her sister in town, is to drive them there, and go set up at the bar. Which is precisely what I did. No games worth a shit on the tv but the time went fast due to the beer and bar conversations.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Took the wife shopping so missed the game. In hell. Send help.
You have it easy. My wife is petite, gymnast in High School. So she has size 5 feet.
Go shoe shopping with her, I dare you !
I used to be able to special order shoes that size made for women.
BUT, not anymore and half the shoes in her size have bling, sparkles or little wheels in the heels.
Ends up in tears, good times !

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Do wives know what kind of torture that is? Or do they even care?

hEAAF2910
One of the best things about the combination of Amazon, QVC, and the pandemic is that they have killed the malls... At least the malls where I live. So I haven't had to go shopping with the wife in years.

Of course I pop a blood vessel in my head when I see Amazon boxes piled up on our front porch.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of the best things about the combination of Amazon, QVC, and the pandemic is that they have killed the malls... At least the malls where I live. So I haven't had to go shopping with the wife in years.

Of course I pop a blood vessel in my head when I see Amazon boxes piled up on our front porch.
16 yr ol Philly: "Ma, I'm going to the mall. Gonna watch Aliens again...