Rams at Steelers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This game is over.

We simply can't win with Goff playing like this. And yes...I know...I know...the O-Line is also shitty.

Psycho_X

Legend
Childish yes but wouldn't you agree? He doesn't carry himself with confidence..not in his play, not in his body language. When things get tough he doesn't respond as a leader and competitor should. We saw it in the Super Bowl. He had a chance this year to come out and erase that image from everyone's mind, but has instead only reinforced it with an absolutely horrible season through 10 weeks.

That he’s a pussy? No I wouldn’t agree with that. He’s a professional football player. I’m sure he’s less of a pussy than people who call him one on the Internet. Is he not playing well? That’s obvious.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Jezuz, run the fuckkng ball!! TG is averaging 5 yds a freaking carry, give the D some rest, take pressure off of Goff, its a one score game, this isnt fucking rocket science

Q729

Legend
Goff may not have time, but our vaunted D should be giving that new prick guy on the other side fits.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
How about that pick by Goff, eh?

This team looks woefully unprepared. Again. And coming out of a bye week. Absolutely no excuse.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
To add insult to injury, Ramsey with a PI. Not sure those two #1 picks and the money it's going to take to sign him might not have been better spent on fixing this OL. Ramsey's good, but would anyone look at this team and say, yeah, all this team needs to win it all is a shutdown corner?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
All I have to say is, this offense lives by the O-line, dies by the O-line

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are so many misfiring components on this team right now, that it is almost impossible to accurately assess the situation.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Cant run the ball... So teeing off on Goff. Offense cant get any rythem going

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
We can win this game - but this isn’t a very good Steelers team.

This Rams team is yet to play well.

RamWoodie

Legend
WE NEED THIS GAME FOLKS!!! I don't care how bad the offense is doing...SOMEHOW the Rams have to pull this out.