Rams at Steelers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So ,we winning? I can't see the game...

Psycho_X

Legend
Man if we could get a damn field goal out of this shit half to end i’ll consider us lucky.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
when Woods and Kupp aren't even being thrown at you know the problem is up front. We need a quicker developing scheme for when we can't protect well enough to let the play develop

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This isn't then.

Chicago exposed McVay. He still hasn't recovered.

This is just a wrong opinion. The Steelers aren't running anything like the defense Chicago ran. The shitty OL is causing all sorts of problems this year.

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
Steelers just want it more, period. They are a below average football team. Their offense is terrible, amongst the leagues worst.

Yet, they are torching us. Tomlin has completely abandoned the run - and Rudolph looks like Brady.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Which also makes the gamble with the OL so much more puzzling. Maybe they really thought they had something in Allen and Noteboom, but in hindsight that might have been a really bad call. Like it or not, as Goff goes so goes the Rams. And with so much money and draft capital tied up in 4-5 players, I'm not sure where improvement is going to come from, unless the cap is raised a lot or some folks are willing to restructure.

It wasn't puzzling, it was idiotic. We had 3 complete years of data showing how Goff performed against pressure and we still wanted to throw Noteboom and Allen in there and not pay Saffold?

Now how many years will it take to fix the o-line? Havenstein has been hot garbage this year, what happened? 2 of 3 interior o-line spots have been a complete travesty (Edwards has been good). And Whitworth has also regressed and might retire after this year. With no 1st round picks for two years how do we fix the o-line? Noteboom and Allen appear to be complete swing and misses to me. They were not rookies this year, they had an entire season last year to sit and learn and both played like shit before they got hurt.

I dont see a quick fix solution for the o-line. And if we dont fix it quick we will continue to see Goff play like a chump. 0-6 on 3rd down so far today LOL.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Yeah Goff is the issue ,,, how can anyone watching this think it's on Goff

I don't think it's either/or. Goff, with the exception of 2-3 games hasn't looked good since the mid way point of last year, even behind last year's line. This year's version is making him look a lot worse than he is. And honestly, some of McVay's play calling, or more, lack of adjusting to the dumpster fire our line can be at times, is a big part of the problem as well. It's a combination, and my biggest question is what to do going forward, and if enough can be done to salvage a playoff run this season.