Rams at Steelers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
we-looked-like-a-middle-school-offense-out-there-todd-gurley-8800105.png

Psycho_X

Legend
98 didn’t have the ball he was laying on it. McQuaid pulled it from underneath. Bah whatever

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
It's pretty discouraging to see the offensive line be this poor. It was so predictable. I really don't know why the Rams felt what they had on the line was acceptable. Hopefully the team can figure out a solution. Now Allen is out too, along with Noteboom. Not too sure what the answers are at this point. Play calling will ne to change to scheme around this unit as best we can

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has our defense forced a three and out this year?

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
SHOCKER.. another lineman out.. should be another stellar output from the offense today

MachS

Hall of Fame
We watching the same game? I'm just saying, Goff is getting zero time to throw.

You have to be kidding me? He's made 3 or 4 bad plays already by himself. He stared down Woods for 2 seconds and got his pass deflected on first down!! It was the most obvious shit ever and that puts us in that 3rd and long. How about you make a play on 1st down.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I never understood why some players (Hill and Ramsey) do not put their mouth guards in before the play. They swing all around. Weird.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
their O.L is giving MR enough time ours is not, Football games are won at the LOS back. great skill players just make it easier