Rams at Steelers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
This offense has no urgency.

Can't help but think this is a coaching issue. We do not seem to be ready to play as we have in previous years.

And, Gurley only has 33 yards on 5 carries, but sure - let's try some lame short out routes then run Henderson on 2nd and 10.

Goff looks like a deer in highlights.

But it's all Troy Hill's fault!

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
Never understood the excitment on this forum for Henderson. Besides a handful of good runs he has't done anything.

Hope he proves me wrong.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Goff is having a crap year so far. I keep hoping he finds a turning point - but right now he looks more like a weakness out there than a strength

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's still unbelievable to me, beyond that being a weak as shit DPI call after Juju clearly pushed off earlier, that they deemed that ball "catchable" for Johnson. He was 15 yards away from where it was caught and running in the fucking wrong direction.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
We're really going to have to look at this line in the off season, regardless of what happens today. If Whit retires, we're going to need to upgrade 3-4 spots if we want to see this offense thrive. Goff needs a cleaner pocket to be successful and our run game looks the worst it has under McVay. There's a few bench guys that might have some potential, but kind of indicative that we've looked this inept and they're not in there.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Horrible, absolutely horrible. Why can't we run a screen or SOMETHING? I'm so sick of Goff getting sacked.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
This reminds of last year outta the bye—struggling against a team you should beat. Great...

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Goff is having a crap year so far. I keep hoping he finds a turning point - but right now he looks more like a weakness out there than a strength

A lot of people on here do not want to hear that. But it's a fact. It's true.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Can't help but think this is a coaching issue. We do not seem to be ready to play as we have in previous years.

And, Gurley only has 33 yards on 5 carries, but sure - let's try some lame short out routes then run Henderson on 2nd and 10.

Goff looks like a deer in highlights.

But it's all Troy Hill's fault!
Looks like a coaching issue (i.e. McVay being unwilling to face facts and go with the hot hand), but its also a talent issue. Our offensive line is struggling. Big time.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our D will bezt them of the reds get off their heads outta their asses