Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A really poor defensive game plan tonight. Fisher did have the midgets number...you don’t speed rush Russell Wilson..you block the passing lanes and contain him. He thrives off a speed rush, he uses the defenders momentum against him every time. Fowler, Talib, and Peters should get the game ball for allowing such big chunks of yards and allowing Russell Wilson to play the way he loves. Our DB’s May have done a better job covering Wilson if our linemen could have done a better job keeping Wilson contained.

MaxQ28

Rookie
Can I nominate this as the worst post of the year?

Did you not see them march the ball down the field to win the game?

Unless I'm missing the sarcasm.
Yea man nominate it. 118 passes and 23 handoffs in the last 2 games eat shit fucker

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
They got 10 days now, to get serious about the rest of the season...

Ellard80

Legend
Yea man nominate it. 118 passes and 23 handoffs in the last 2 games eat shit fucker

Bro lol... You said he should have ran the ball with 2 times outs left and the two minute warning.. Seattle had the ball then

And we had to call time outs to get the ball back.

The offense marched down the field and should have won the game.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Yup, should have run it up the middle with no timeouts left and let time expire, great call
Did we not have 4 downs to do it? Last time I checked, we could have ran it on second and clocked it on third to setup a field goal try.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
This was always a bullshit game. I chalked it up as a loss before the season. Road team on TNF almost always loses. And then to make us go to Seattle on a short week is a big fuck you. But it fucking hurts to lose it like that.

Me too, the problem for me remains the TB game. I've got em at 10-6 for the season, but that might end up being too optimistic.

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
Fuck that ! Eat your own humble pie pills !

You’ve got to take it easy man. A 9-7 team and two 10-6 teams made it into the playoffs last year. We’re not going to win every game. We lost by 1 point tonight, by a missed field goal. It’s not even been half the season and we still have a winning record. You have to be a little more patient and have a little more faith.

Either way, it’s just football. Not that serious. Hope you feel better.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Me too, the problem for me remains the TB game. I've got em at 10-6 for the season, but that might end up being too optimistic.

Nah. I think that's realistic. We're not firing on all cylinders yet. I think we will be soon. Gerald Everett is emerging as a major threat, in addition to our WRs. McVay seems to be figuring things out as he goes this year. He's been tinkering a bit. I think the passing game is about to take off. Goff is still inconsistent, but he's been showing flashes. I think he's breaking out of his slump soon. The question is if the OL can do the job.

MaxQ28

Rookie
Bro lol... You said he should have ran the ball with 2 times outs left and the two minute warning.. Seattle had the ball then

And we had to call time outs to get the ball back.

The offense marched down the field and should have won the game.
no they didn’t. The rams had the ball with over 2 minutes left and 2 timeouts. Ya know the drive when Everett didn’t catch it and Seattle intercepted it?

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Nah. I think that's realistic. We're not firing on all cylinders yet. I think we will be soon. Gerald Everett is emerging as a major threat, in addition to our WRs. McVay seems to be figuring things out as he goes this year. He's been tinkering a bit. I think the passing game is about to take off. Goff is still inconsistent, but he's been showing flashes. I think he's breaking out of his slump soon. The question is if the OL can do the job.

I think you've been standing too close to "X" this evening ;)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not that worked up tbh. Proud of the way they fought back to have the FG decide it. Growth game for a young team. These guys aren't the Patriots yet but there's a chance they'll be a top team by the end of the season.

I'm ok with dipping below the radar and having the media take a collective dump on our team. F them. Keep improving, get it all working, and do like the Pats have done to finish as the best team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Tell you what. Any other QB would have been dead by the 3rd quarter. I liked the pressure we were getting, but it's hard to swallow having that fucking midget escape every potential sack like that. Not sure Hager would have been a better spy in those situations, but I guess we'll never know.

Don't have the warm and fuzzies about our corners either. Seems to be our achilles heel.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I wish I could feel the optimism some on here have but I turned the game off in the 1st quarter after Wilson went down field picking the Rams secondary apart for a touchdown. Rams pass defense has been awful in these past two games, not sure how much of it is the scheme or if their DBs are just not very good.