Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That last few plays looked like we were trying to lose it anyways. Had an awful feeling about that kick. He needed that little hook he had all night but got none there.

Ellard80

Legend
Yes, he does. I said this right before he kicked it, should have run it up the middle and gave him a straight shot. Nope, McVay wants to pass like always. Defies all logic.

If you run the ball.. no timeouts.. its a Chinese fire drill to kick the FG

Sorry not a fan of that strategy.

MaxQ28

Rookie
This loss is squarley on McVay. Down by 1 2 timeouts and and the 2 minute warning and you dont hand the ball of once!?

Ramrock 1

Rookie
This shit just ruins my whole damn week.....,work attitude, demeanor towards wife, appetite, hope, positivity,......just MORE disappointment provided by my Rams. Sometimes it’s tough to hold on !

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I told my wife when McVay went for two instead of kicking the extra point that was a mistake.

Oh well I guess if he would’ve made it they would’ve won by a point. I just felt it was way too early in the game to go for two.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This was always a bullshit game. I chalked it up as a loss before the season. Road team on TNF almost always loses. And then to make us go to Seattle on a short week is a big fuck you. But it fucking hurts to lose it like that.
which ordinarily would be tolerable but when you get embarrassed by TB the game before at home, can’t afford to lose this one.

Ellard80

Legend
This loss is squarley on McVay. Down by 1 2 timeouts and and the 2 minute warning and you dont hand the ball of once!?

Can I nominate this as the worst post of the year?

Did you not see them march the ball down the field to win the game?

Unless I'm missing the sarcasm.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
This shit just ruins my whole damn week.....,work attitude, demeanor towards wife, appetite, hope, positivity,......just MORE disappointment provided by my Rams. Sometimes it’s tough to hold on !

Take your Zoloft.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Yep won't watch ESPN or NFL Network until probably Sunday

Ellard80

Legend
Zuerlien made the kicks to tie the game and winner in OT to get us to the Super Bowl.. so he still has currency left.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whoa you guys are way too negative. This was basically a carbon copy of last year's game in Seattle just with a bounce or two their way instead of ours.

And blaming McVay for this loss? That's ridiculous. This is not a championship defense right now - that's why we lost. Goff and McVay were both great.

Kupp and Everett were too despite the crucial drops. This is nowhere near the end of the season for the Rams and I feel much better than I did after the Bucs game - Goff was incredible tonight.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Yes, he does. I said this right before he kicked it, should have run it up the middle and gave him a straight shot. Nope, McVay wants to pass like always. Defies all logic.
Yup, should have run it up the middle with no timeouts left and let time expire, great call

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
As a silver lining.....I lost count of the number of opportunities the Rams had to win this game. And still only lost on the second to last play of the game.....after playing like crap.

Edit: not happy we blew the opportunities, just that we played like crap and still barely lost on the road.