Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
If Goff has a clean pocket, he's a good qb. Strong enough arm, accurate, able to make some tight windows.

Where he's got to improve is when the pocket isn't so good. He's never going to be a Wilson, Rodgers, sort of scrambler, but just improving that awareness (watching fumbles, for example) and moving a bit more in the pocket. Of course you can't step up when there's no pocket.

Someone mentioned, too, something I've wondered, which is just how much freedom Goff has to alter the play. I wonder if that explains some of the play calling.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Enjoy guys, I think I'll retire from the game time threads.Good night.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Wilson is in that fabled Zone. We gotta take him out of it. We’re getting the best of the Hags. Gonna be a tuff fight

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not happy. Reeder is a massive liability. And this team continues to have breakdowns in zone coverage.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
How about giving OBO some plays? Fowler looks bad out there

Ellard80

Legend
I'm glad loyal that you can take your frustrations out on me and mcvay.. hope it makes you feel better bro.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Defence looks tired. Hard to blame them. Offense has been anemic. Last drive was a good one but Gurley's fumble was a complete back breaker. Honestly don't know if this team can recover from it. The 2017 or 2018 Rams could. This team is much weaker mentally. You can just sense they don't have that same belief in their ability to come back. Which, honestly, is probably fair.