Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
I’m so tired of Peters. Every game he gives up long TD’s in which he is no where near the WR.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This sudden McVay hate is just pure bizarooo…
Looking like shyte as a team when we are so much better than this, is what's bizarre. Go ahead and post your next sarcastic comment....your turn.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
May not be our game or year. Super Bowl hangovers are unfortunately a reality. Hoping for the best obviously but that is completely demoralizing.
Right. That’s why it sucks we shat the bed in the SB on offense. Never know when you’ll get another chance.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
The defense is half dead ....,again its demoralizing can't expect them to be the 85 bears. They gave us a big shot to take control of the game our pop gun offense blew it. Had the Rams done anything the defense would be playing from strength

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Couldn't get any worse . One more score and the game is over . 3rd place Rams

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vew1YmE.gif

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Would be nice if Long could start pushing for playing time.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I’m so tired of Peters. Every game he gives up long TD’s in which he is no where near the WR.

I kind of agree with Aikman, looked like he was expecting help over the top. JJ was beat deep too.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I know it’s tough to swallow, but it’s possible this team just isn’t great. You can’t go to the super bowl every year.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Get fowler off the field he isn’t good to go