Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
I can’t imagine Obo would be worse than Ebukam against the run and seems to have the tools to be a good pass rusher. Think we’ve seen Ebukam ceiling.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Balance.gif

Ellard80

Legend
The shitting on Goff narrative is getting a little old. He doesn’t have good protection and his receivers aren’t helping any. How is that his fault?

I've seen one post complaing about goff.. and about 13 complaining about McVay.. We must be in different threads.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
they had a good series we had a bad one. Good Game. Best TG30 has looked all season. how about a wheel route

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
The other thing that amazes me about Wilson is how he doesn't get injured, with all that running and some of the lines he's had in front of him. He has this knack for ducking or dodging or something. Not that big but just really shifty and durable.

Goff might need to take some notes, especially if he's going to have two or three guys running free at him.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
how about running the ball with quick short passes in the middle?