Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Not the greatest answer there. Sigh.

That attempt at the bomb is a double edged sword - if you hit it, awesome. If not you're behind in down and distance and then it's pass-pass, with them teeing off on your qb. Goff can't step up on most of these throws. I wonder if we're going to have to start incorporating some shorter throws, borrow from the WC a bit more with the protection - or lack thereof - that we have.

Need a stop here, lost momentum after that Seahag score.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
This might be peak Goff which is terrifying

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Both teams have strong running games. Carson and Gurley are strong with the ball.

TXRams86

The Infamous
The shitting on Goff narrative is getting a little old. He doesn’t have good protection and his receivers aren’t helping any. How is that his fault?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Team looks exactly the same as the last 4 weeks, which doesn’t bode well. Our interior o-line will cost us a shot at the playoffs if we don’t figure out a way to help them out.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
They just gave up after the flag, play to the whistle.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Is it just me or the more games Goff plays the more nervous I get about our QB situation. He’s starting to remind me of Jim Everett. Even when he has time he’s missing guys badly.
most qb's suck without protection. Only solution is to have a nimble mobile qb or start protecting

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Idk what the fuck you guys want Goff to do. He has guys in his face right away. We still can’t figure out 6-1. It’s fucking MIND BOGGLING.

Q729

Legend
He slipped. Accidents happen! That Seattle guy slipped too when he was running!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
It's not about being on the ledge the game is far from over but it is about seeing recurring patterns.