Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Wow - that just looked too easy. Got to love Brees, been so good for so long, just rarely on a team with either a running game or defense.

Let's see if we can respond. Big turnaround with the penalty, erases a first down for us, put Brees in great field position. Those little things keep us from winning some of these close games. With our offense and scarcity of points, we have such a thin margin for error.

There are some parts in place with this team, though - think we're close.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Well freak. No one said this game was going to be a cake walk. Rams just need to show up. I hope that burst will come back again. Don't need Fisher saying "We already scored our 7, lets play conservative now."

jap

Legend
Gotta keep flinging the rock downfield until they drop extra defenders and free Todd.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Huh?? Dude was wide open u could have completed that pass..
Not talking about just the touchdown. His precision and accuracy makes him nearly impossible to stop. He threw for 300 yards on Denver and put up 25 points on Seattle. I don't expect to hold them under 20 points.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Not talking about just the touchdown. His precision and accuracy makes him nearly impossible to stop. He threw for 300 yards on Denver and put up 25 points on Seattle. I don't expect to hold them under 20 points.

Agree. I hope to hold them <20, but that's a good offense... so we better plan to score ourselves.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Barber says he'll be watching the robinson/defensive end match up all day. Good luck with that