Rams at Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
It's a 3 pt games guys. It's the NFL, the score is not going to be a college score every week. Offense has been moving well too, def just needs to get off the field. There's no tape of Chucky's O, I'm sure Wade will adjust.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Cook could not catch a cold when he was with the Rams, now they are making him look like he is all world.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
those are some guns on the side reporter Lisa :shocked:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Just thinking... these new kickoff rules kills the onside kick if guys can't get a running start

…..

Legend
Interesting to see the adjustments.
Fair enough.. but quick question..Does Greg the leg or Hekker make SP better or coaching??

They are still one element of 11 players. Both great kickers. Coaching matters, its just that I dont believe ours is over rated. In today case thus far, I think the players need to play as they were coached. In all phases,

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Todd is running very hard we need to control the game with balance