Rams at Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
About 20 plays for the starters.
Can't wait for the articles saying, based on number of plays, Goff is battling Dan O for the back up spot.
Watching the starting O line and the running game tonight. Obviously the right side most of all.
Also, the young front seven defenders who stood out last week, to see if they carry it forward againsf one of the better O lines in football.
Also, is Quinn playing tonight? Want to see if looks a shadow of his old self and how much he plays standing up versus hand down.
Also, the backup C shot gun snaps. Haha.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Makes me wonder, is @-X- around???? At least lurking????
Chu talkin' bout Willis?
I've been here the whole time.

ezgif-2-363a8e1af4.gif

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
This week (and next even more so), are the only pre season that I really get mucho jacked about...It's nice in weeks 1 and 4 to see the depth but I always like to see more of what the starters have...

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I think they might miss McVay's intensity and energy a lot. I like Jay Gruden as a HC but not an OC/ play caller.

I know a couple of Skins fans weren't wild with Jay as a play caller. They also feel he plays some players over better players due to some sort of narrative. Biggest example would be Ryan Grant getting constant work because he's supposedly the best route runner on the team, yet there are guys who are seemingly more effective stuck behind him. Even recently, Jay was singing his praises and calling him "Mr. Consistent" yet that doesn't seem to translate to the field.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Tired and tipsy on the east coast. I only hope to hear that that Rams offense had a clue when I wake tomorrow. Let's go RAMS.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
20170819_211549.jpg

I got on my TV here in Pennsylvania, lol, hope this holds up for the season !

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jesus. This secondary is patch work right now. I'm sure most of these are precautionary, but damn.
Hell, why don't we just release Austin...You can't make a team in the whirlpool!