Rams at Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yes but not being shown on NFLN until 1am est.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Does anyone know if they allow streaming of the local radio broadcast (710 AM) for preseason games? I know they block it for regular season games.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I skipped over the first two pages, so sorry if this was covered, but any word on the inactives yet?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wife insists on me taking her out to dinner tonight you believe that BS??? As if a birthday trumps a Rams preseason game sheesh.

So we're goin out early muhahaha.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going to have to watch the replay and track it on a live scoring. Have an uncle in town and a bunch of the guys are going to the baseball game tonight. Of course it's starts at 7:10, good thing the game isn't shown live or I'd have a hell of a choice to make.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Wife insists on me taking her out to dinner tonight you believe that BS??? As if a birthday trumps a Rams preseason game sheesh.

What a bitch.

Just kidding. Have a good one. And stream from your smart phone.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meanwhile, on the 880 headed for Oakland Alameda Stadium....
b2iZhi0.jpg

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
For me pre-season is all about watching the back end of the roster.
Well, also in our case it means slight conversion of defense and a new offense with no real proven players who have worked together before and been successful.

We desperately need to get our offense up and running it's not just about the back end of our roster.

But the back end of the roster and depth are an important part of preseason obviously.

TexasRam

Legend

Don't forget the good ole' food poising double reverse play if she decides to get all chatty.

Wsmnn9p.gif

Last edited:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Is Washington sucking without McVay?

O isnt lookin to good. Fucking Theisman said the redskins O was run run pass and needs to be better this year. It must be preseason for him also lol.