Rams at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The GDT is a live thread tradition here at ROD.

While we all get fired up watching the game, please remember our core principles; we always show respect for our team and each other.

Despite the emotional highs and lows watching a game, we will moderate this thread with that in mind, however please refrain from name calling. This applies to players, the Rams organization, and others.

This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.
PtdQry.gif

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Well as I recollect, even the great Robert Quinn an inactive his very first week one, so...

RamWoodie

Legend
Kinda queasy right now about this first game. Basically because of this "not playing starters in the preseason" biz. I remember how shaky the Rams looked last year against Oakland in that opener....so I'm just not real comfortable going into this game.

We know defenses are a little ahead of offenses when the season starts. I have confidence in the defense with a little bit of concern with the LBs...not the talent...but the chemistry of that group.

On offense:

*OLine??? What's the chemistry/trust like???

* What's Goff's liberty at the LOS with changing plays? This is year 4 for him

*Gurley? The Rams seem to be intentionally mysterious about him...but I tend to believe Gurley when he says "he's ready"...still...I gotta see those first few runs...because we know the Panthers are no slouches on defense.

*My comfort zone is the passing game. Woods, Kupp, Cooks, and Higbee with the supporting cast are just flat good.

With all that....I guess I'm saying:

ENOUGH!!! LET'S PLAY ALREADY!...GO RAMS!!!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Going with ER'er Natrez Patrick over Okoronkwo is big news. Guess Tanzel Smart is a Coach Henderson legit NT ??? MLB'er Troy Reeder is suited up with a new number #51

Kromer doing the standard two reserve OL'ers normal running status.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure why Gaines would be inactive. I thought he played well enough to be the #2 guy at Nose. And we traded UP to get him. Wonder if he is nursing a slight injury.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Going with ER'er Natrez Patrick over Okoronkwo is big news. Guess Tanzel Smart is a Coach Henderson legit NT ??? MLB'er Troy Reeder is suited up with a new number #51

Kromer doing the standard two reserve OL'ers normal running status.

I am guessing Patrick & Reeder are better on STs..

And maybe Ebukam has looked good so between Fowler, Mathews, and Ebukam, they are set at Edge... And Patrick can play inside or out.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Here we are again, huh?
Can't wait

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
A beautiful day for Football!7FC88DF4-22B1-4C5E-9B10-AE259D6FC81D.jpeg