PREGAME Rams at Packers NFC Divisional round matchup

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
I wish Goff would spend the offseason throwing with a glove and getting used to it. Even before the thumb injury he has had grip issues at times which can probably be correlated to his smaller hands as at least part of the problem. A glove with some grip would help a lot, especially in bad weather games but also when he's moving in the pocket and gets hit. If he got used to it it might help with his spiral too which tends to be a bit wobbly even when healthy. I know someone said that he tried it and didn't like it but I wonder if he gave it a real go or just spent one practice and gave up on it.

View: https://twitter.com/lindseythiry/status/1349478122228379650?s=21

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but Green Bay hasn't won a game coming off a bye since 2016.
Hope this trend continues

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looking more and more like Goff on Sat and Wolfman is still recoverung. I wonder if Bortles is practicing.

JRobinson

MiLB
It does look more and more that Goff will be under center. If he is, I’m pulling just as hard for him as I would have Wolford.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is going to be the game of Goff's life IMO. He really needs a big game this weekend to stem all this bullshit surrounding how poorly our offense has played and it holding back what is an elite team in other key respects. So many stars are in alignment for us here from our team getting healthy at the right time to the matchup being pretty good for us given that we're facing a #1 seed to the weather looking favorable.

I pray he fucking balls out in this one man. Getting a lift from QB would help us a lot in this game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1. The guy taken away in an ambulance last week
2. The guy with one hand
3. The guy just signed a couple of weeks ago
And on the other side is Aaron Rodgers in our offense. Just crazy man. Can't wait for this game. :horns::biggrin::horns:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
And on the other side is Aaron Rodgers in our offense. Just crazy man. Can't wait for this game. :horns::biggrin::horns:

tenor.gif

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Looking more and more like Goff on Sat and Wolfman is still recoverung. I wonder if Bortles is practicing.

While, I am keeping my fingers crossed that Goff is Reasonably Healthy and can play the entire game vs the Packers I do hope that Bortles is getting the necessary practice time just in case Goff can’t play the entire game!!! At least Bortles has some experience with most the Rams Offensive Players so hopefully he will be ready in case he is needed!

MachS

Hall of Fame
While, I am keeping my fingers crossed that Goff is Reasonably Healthy and can play the entire game vs the Packers I do hope that Bortles is getting the necessary practice time just in case Goff can’t play the entire game!!! At least Bortles has some experience with most the Rams Offensive Players so hopefully he will be ready in case he is needed!

Earlier in the week after McVay's comments I would've thought Wolford was starting again in GB. But after two consecutive days of DNP and Goff practiced in full yesterday and today... looks like Goff will be starting unless something crazy happens.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is going to be the game of Goff's life IMO. He really needs a big game this weekend to stem all this bullshit surrounding how poorly our offense has played and it holding back what is an elite team in other key respects. So many stars are in alignment for us here from our team getting healthy at the right time to the matchup being pretty good for us given that we're facing a #1 seed to the weather looking favorable.

I pray he fucking balls out in this one man. Getting a lift from QB would help us a lot in this game.

Amen, brother. It would bring so much joy if Goff went out there and lit it up (outplaying Rodgers in the process). Seeing the haters in the media shut up for a few days would be the cherry on top of a great win.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Amen, brother. It would bring so much joy if Goff went out there and lit it up (outplaying Rodgers in the process). Seeing the haters in the media shut up for a few days would be the cherry on top of a great win.

That's not gonna shut them up. I'm telling you, they all said goff was horrible against the bucs. He carried the offense the whole game and all they could talk about were the two ints. They're Fucking dumb as a box of rocks.

I'm praying goff pulls a 2018 Vikings game out of his arse. Every single pass he threw in that game to a receiver landed a foot in front of their chest. They didn't have to deviate an inch to catch any pass in that game.

Of course they were always wide open as well so.....

Still, i miss that Goff.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Seeing the haters in the media shut up for a few days would be the cherry on top of a great win.

Starting with Troy...shut up, Troy.

We'll get him and Buck when the Rams beat New Orleans

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Earlier in the week after McVay's comments I would've thought Wolford was starting again in GB. But after two consecutive days of DNP and Goff practiced in full yesterday and today... looks like Goff will be starting unless something crazy happens.
If I had to bet on this I would say they're waiting for Wolford to come up. For me the bottom line is I don't think Goff's thumb is going to be full go and on top of that he's not seeing the field well which I don't know what's going on with him but it's a major issue. That combination means you sit him and hope you win and move on and then reevaluate.

But again if Goff goes this sure is the platform for him to play with his balls out and make a statement with a huge win and that would be the best thing possible to happen for us.