PREGAME Rams at Packers NFC Divisional round matchup

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Here we go.

(11-6) Rams vs (13-3) Packers in Lambeau field.
Saturday game 4:35 ET on Fox
Winner advances to NFC championship game

RamWoodie

Legend
That's what I preferred! Weather expected to be about 26F according to the 10 day forecast. It'll be even better if it's the mid 30s.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I know I'm dreaming and I know the defense would be a great aid but to silence the pundits and myself included (recently anyway) wouldn't it be a dream come true for Goff to go through Rodgers, Brees (again) or Brady to go to the Superbowl and beat the chosen one in Maholmes (1-0 vs patrick). That would be something else. If that don't light a fire under jared I don't know what will. Would be amazing for all of us.

We don't get that extra day for AD but he is a beast so he will be ready. Gulp!

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ROD member poll
Capture.JPG

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
So now that I’m starting to sink my teeth in the matchup, one I dreaded based on GB looking like the cream of the crop of the NFC. The more I look at this, their schedule seemed pretty soft as I look through things. There only wins against teams with a winning record are New Orleans week 3 and Tenn in week 16?!

They did put up points against Indy and Chic, 2 teams that have similar type of defenses.

This will be a huge test for our defense! Let’s get to work!

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Forecast for Saturday

Attachments

• 15EB26C9-EA45-4761-8EA9-A0B1ABB11295.png
    15EB26C9-EA45-4761-8EA9-A0B1ABB11295.png
    140.9 KB · Views: 151

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
we will be up against 2 out of 3 future hall of fame qbs but none of them have our defense so i have to give us the advantage. i can't decide who i would rather beat if we get past the fudge packers brady or brees now that i typed that i know its got to be brady the cheaten some bitch

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So now that I’m starting to sink my teeth in the matchup, one I dreaded based on GB looking like the cream of the crop of the NFC. The more I look at this, their schedule seemed pretty soft as I look through things. There only wins against teams with a winning record are New Orleans week 3 and Tenn in week 16?!

They did put up points against Indy and Chic, 2 teams that have similar type of defenses.

This will be a huge test for our defense! Let’s get to work!
Packers three losses were
@ Bucs
38-10

Home vs Vikings
28-22

@ Colts
34-31 OT

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
With our Defense, we certainly have a chance. GB has the 14th ranked Run D so hopefully new can get Akers rolling

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ramsey can shut down Davonte Adams and Aaron Donald will pressure Rogers all day. Should be a great game!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's gonna be a tough one. We gotta hope Goff heals enough to be fairly sharp. Running game is going to need to get rolling. And defense will have to play up to par. The good news for us is the Packers don't have a great run defense, they don't have a great group of weapons behind Davante Adams (hello Jalen), and Rodgers plays a lot like Russell Wilson (likes to hold the ball and improvise). Staley and McVay need to bring their A games.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
we will be up against 2 out of 3 future hall of fame qbs but none of them have our defense so i have to give us the advantage. i can't decide who i would rather beat if we get past the fudge packers brady or brees now that i typed that i know its got to be brady the cheaten some bitch
I pick Sean Peyton and nawlins fans over beating Brady again. Its always nice to make butthole face and the aints go home.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
It's gonna be a tough one. We gotta hope Goff heals enough to be fairly sharp. Running game is going to need to get rolling. And defense will have to play up to par. The good news for us is the Packers don't have a great run defense, they don't have a great group of weapons behind Davante Adams (hello Jalen), and Rodgers plays a lot like Russell Wilson (likes to hold the ball and improvise). Staley and McVay need to bring their A games.
The one (big) thing the Pack have going for them that you didn't account for in your post is the scheme. Its basically the most talented qb to ever play playing in the McVay/Shanahan outside zone/play action scheme. Man, just look at the Aaron Rodgers highlights from this year. 48 TD's and only 5 ints.

They are, however, without the services of LT David Backtieri.

This game will test the eye discipline of our defense. If they play disciplined football then we have a legitimate chance to win.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My older brother has been a Packers fan for 45 years. I’ve been a Rams fan for 38 years. We haven’t discussed football all season, once the Saints game was over he texted me sorry to end your season. I responded I hope Brett suits up, he’s always good for 6-12 points for the Rams.