Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did Snacks flop there to try to draw a holding?!

Nah. He had a shot at Gurley. No reason to flop. Blythe just landed the perfect shot at the perfect time.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
AD making me regret voting for brees in that MVP poll

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
We've got control of the game....a defensive TD on this possession really salts this thing away....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's go defense!

Finish!

Woot!

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Usually the Rams’ horn decal is cut near the face mask and ear hole area on the helmet. But whoever put Todd Gurley’s decal on just put it over the face mask lol.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Well giving credit to Detroit is fine but better be ready to give credit to the bears and Mack lol cause they have way way more talent on both sides of the ball. Truthfully the Rams are very fortunate they are playing the lions off the bye week had it been reversed or a better less injured team and we played this horrible we be dead. Lol

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
This has been suhs best game, he has been relevant on most plays

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Somewhere in one of the old threads it was claimed that D linemen don't win games outright for a team.
Meet Aaron freakin' Donald.

RamWoodie

Legend
I tell ya...Donald is getting the praise...and rightfully so...but I'm seein Fowler REALLY on point too!