Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
So whistle blows and lions player still allowed to force himself into gurly and drive him to the ground

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate that play-call. We haven't got shit up the middle all game long. Run off tackle/outside or throw the ball.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
[

Rams need to get their head out of their asses and clinch a damn playoff spot already[/QUOTE]

Exactly right.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
So tired of these lions players jumping up celebrating like they won the superbowl after every play

fearsomefour

Legend
I hate that play-call. We haven't got crap up the middle all game long. Run off tackle/outside or throw the ball.
Conservative for sure.
Gurley was over 5 yards a carry in the first half.
Don't love that play call.....don't hate they play call.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So it's the third quarter and the Lions are down only one score against the best team in football and they decide to do a low percentage on sides kick?

Bwwwahahaha. Thank you very much.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Definitely not an offensive powerhouse today. Hope we're sharper next week; that Bears defense is tough.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
They aren't calling that with any ball carrier.
I haven't seen it all game long to that extent. Lions player after the whistle was still leveraging gurly into a bad positions then littarly slams him to the ground