Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Had to take the FG.....looking for a big 2nd half.....we need a lot more points....

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Pisses me off that 2st hit on Goff ad and suh have both been flagged for roughing the kicker yet no flag there no fucking consistency

fearsomefour

Legend
No penalty for low hit on Goff
I know.
This is what is maddening about all these "protection" judgement call rules.
If Cooks dropped the ball after the hard hit would a flag come out for defenseless receiver? Likely.
Ref had another angle does the low hit on Goff get called? Likely.
These rules are badly written and put the refs in an impossible situation.
The low hit should have been called.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I like Chris Spielman's commentary. Yeah, he talks too much but knows what he's talking about. Btw he played for the Lions.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Is there a stat for most times held ?

Just another stat for AD

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Good half Rams!

26-6 pace

That's pretty good.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's go!

Feels like we could finish well.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I like Chris Spielman's commentary. Yeah, he talks too much but knows what he's talking about. Btw he played for the Lions.

Agree. Spielman is smart, loves Donald (haha), and isn't a Lion homer despite playing for them. I've always liked him as a color-guy. You can tell he knows his stuff, especially with that old school Joe Greene angle on center from the 70s and who started it. His dad goes back with Sr. McVay too... cool to know.