Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nah. He had a shot at Gurley. No reason to flop. Blythe just landed the perfect shot at the perfect time.

Caught him off balance , & yes hit at the right time. Blythe’s holding call was still BS though.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
This might be the first game I seen where McVay is just getting outcoached.
Scoreboard says he outcoached Matty Patty. Bad decision to try onside kicks against one of the best STs in the league -- twice.....
I dont think our WRs match up well with their press & press some more corners, but I thought I still saw some nice long passes to Woods Cooks & Reynolds, no? Pass game wasnt working as well so McV switched to Gurley which worked very well, though not putting up 50 pts like we're accustomed to, smh. I thought it was a great win against a tough opponent.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm increasingly of the belief that Fowler is tendered a solid offer and decides to stay while Suh goes somewhere else.

I think the conversation has always been Suh on a 1 year deal and everyone is fine with that. I had hoped early on that Suh might be amenable to staying, but the dynamics of the year really make Suh, Barron, Joyner and a few others guys who are almost certain to not be here any more.

I dunno if we bring in a FA NT type (I would actually hope so as interior lineman typically take 3 years to really get up to speed at the pro level), but I do think that if Earl Thomas' rehab goes as well as I expect that we will push hard for him.

I also think there's a decent chance we push for an undervalued ILB who's a run stuffing monster who can also cover a little.

We'll see.

I'm so used to being all over the draft at this point that even in the 2nd year of McVay's tenure, I'm fighting old habits.