Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I thought a two handed push off was automatic OPI? Just wish things were consistent...

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Deferring the kickoff against a team like this is stupid, just can't get behind and try to trade TDs with a team that actually scores a bunch of them.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Glad we let half of our secondary walk in FA this year....

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The Rams like to ruin my Sundays. They love it actually. I think they conspire to ruin my Sundays. They know what they're doin.....

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Hill is always getting beat over the top...he never turns around and looks for the ball.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
tumblr_m6jgcvuozR1qhkpz8o1_r1_400.gif

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
its a shame the league is so offensively orientated that those push offs never get called. oh well

sliver lining: Got stafford in fantasy so go high scoring rams win

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
So damn annoying when penalties are not called. What's the point of rules at all? That was a total push off and the ref had his big face right there looking directly at it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They just had some nice planned calls on that drive..NOW THEY GOT NOTHIN!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Looks like we gotta beat the refs today too. Already missed an illegal clip, false start and offensive pi

Psycho_X

Legend
Mathew Stafford has been playing well this season. Our offense is going to have to actually score touchdowns today if we don't want to be embarrassed.