Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Does anyone else cringe when Donald grabs someone? Not because I'm afraid he'll get a penalty, just because I feel bad for the opposing player.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
seeing a pattern ..our D will play awesome on 1-2 downs just to get out smart or dumb down on 3rd :(

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aaron Donald just pulled a Scorpion move and Alexander pulls a stupid PI move on the sidelines for a pass that was gona be incomplete!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
How about just get off the field and let them score. You're giving them every one of their first downs anyway.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
It's infuriating that we're letting them continue this drive.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
If I'm Detroit, I'm taking a knee on first and second down and putting myself in third and long. Conserves player energy, minimizes injury risk, and puts the Rams D right where they want them.

jap

Legend
We can use a play here. Someone will have to take over for our missing strip-sack artist, Robert Quinn.