GAME DAY Rams at Lions - Wild Card Sunday - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
We don’t know that there is any risk of longer term injury here - that is outside speculation
There is always risk of longer term injury when you play injured. That's not speculation, that is the pattern of aggravation. Now, how big is that risk? That is what we don't know and can only speculated. But its always a risk.

Either way. Go Rams, lets give Detroit a memorable playoff game. It's the only one most of those fans will have.

Last edited:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are we winning yet?
1705259153973.png

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
41 TD’s 17 INT’s
30 TD’s 12 INT’s

One of those QB season stat lines is regarded as a reckless gunslinger, the other is regarded as leading his team to greatness.

Hmmm. Anyway…

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I can't decide if I should have sex with my wife before the game or wait until after, any suggestions?
I would conserve my strength in case I need to smash any furniture during the game.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I can't decide if I should have sex with my wife before the game or wait until after, any suggestions?
Before, during and after. All are recommended.

And she won’t get bored.

Win-Win.:devil:

jap

Legend
I just hope that Sean, AD99, Matthew, and Cooper can get these young kids to up their intensity for playoff ball. If the kids are ballin' at playoff intensity, I like our chances.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I'm thinking we're gonna see a shoot out. GO RAMS!!!!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a really good feeling about this game. Suspect our defense is going to be in good form tonight and we're going to build a nice lead behind a balanced attack and put them out.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I suspect that Sam Laporta will "play" the same way that Aaron Donald "played" for the Rams vs. Green Bay a few years ago when the Packers eliminated the Rams from playoffs contention in 2019 or so - very limited, in tons of pain, and not very effective with the snaps he does see. Thank goodness the Rams got AD his Super Bowl ring. Because that image of him sobbing on the sidelines would be burned in my memory otherwise.

Laporta is one tough young man. Guys like him and AD99, you have to all but kill them to keep them off the field. Any injury they can feasibly play on they will. Obviously they will not be playing on a torn ACL etc. (though perhaps they would if the team would let them!).

How long it takes to recover from a hyperextended knee obviously varies based on severity. But Laporta's hyperextension certainly did not look to be of the minor variety live. And even if it is a lesser hyperextension, those still often take more than 7 days.

You should never intentionally injure a player. But a man that size you should tackle low. I am not so sure his knee even holds up for the game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Laporta is one tough young man. Guys like him and AD99, you have to all but kill them to keep them off the field. Any injury they can feasibly play on they will. Obviously they will not be playing on a torn ACL etc. (though perhaps they would if the team would let them!).

How long it takes to recover from a hyperextended knee obviously varies based on severity. But Laporta's hyperextension certainly did not look minor live. And even it is a lesser injury, those often take more than 7 days.
He's a stud. Huge loss for their offense if he's not up to his usual self regardless of whether he's on the field. I watched those practice vids and he was moving very carefully, so my guess is they sit him. But if not, I doubt he's his usual self. If we can handle that run game of theirs we should be in good shape.

If not, then we switch to the draft and lift some beers to a very successful season regardless.