PREGAME Rams at Lions SNF Sept-08-2024

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Man, I hope so. Two games. Two heartbreaking games from last year alone come to mind.

Yeah, FGs vs the lions did us in.

Then there’s that opening drive vs the ravens. What was that? The Rams ran every play until they got within the goal line and STILL had such little faith in punching it in via the run, they threw it 3 times and settled for a FG. The Ravens must have thought they got off cheap and that they shouldn’t adjust their game plan because that opening drive was an anomaly.
We're gonna see in a little under 4 days. Let's be real though......McVay loves the passing game. But how much better will that be with a very strong running attack? And what could be better for a young D than a highly efficient offense, eating clock and piling up points? Sunday night can't come soon enough!!!!! Speaking of that young D, I'd love to see a couple of picks and a strip sack (who wouldn't?).

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
8 minute drives that end in TD’s will get us at least 28 points. This would be a heavy running attack and would destroy the kitty cats.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
We're gonna see in a little under 4 days. Let's be real though......McVay loves the passing game. But how much better will that be with a very strong running attack? And what could be better for a young D than a highly efficient offense, eating clock and piling up points? Sunday night can't come soon enough!!!!! Speaking of that young D, I'd love to see a couple of picks and a strip sack (who wouldn't?).
They’re the key aren’t they—our young defensive guys?
They come out mean and play disruptive…it’s probably a W.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
They’re the key aren’t they—our young defensive guys?
They come out mean and play disruptive…it’s probably a W.
I believe so. They can’t come out early and get punched in the mouth like they did in the playoff game. The D recovered in the second half but Detroit is too good for that shit.

Goff and that offense is a front runner. Our D has to come out ready to play and limit the run and hit/hurry the QB.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Key to the game--pressure Goff. We all know he falls apart when he can't step up in the pocket or get hands on him. that's when he turns the ball over. Verse, Young and Turner gotta get after him.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm pissed off at Direct TV right now. I missed a great game, USC vs LSU because they are fighting with Disney, who owns ABC., and ESPN. who carried the game. Disney has blocked those channels. Now I find out the Sunday night Rams vs Lions game is on ABC and ESPN, and unless they make a deal before Sunday night, the game won't be available to Direct TV subscirbers.

So I called around the local sports bars and yup, they all get thier games on Direct TV. Suscribing to Sling or some other provider is the only option to seethe game at home. If that happens, I'll shit-can Direct TV and go back to Spectrum.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I believe so. They can’t come out early and get punched in the mouth like they did in the playoff game. The D recovered in the second half but Detroit is too good for that shit.

Goff and that offense is a front runner. Our D has to come out ready to play and limit the run and hit/hurry the QB.

Ya that playoff game was a tale of two halves.

21-17 at half time.

24-23 to end the game.

Last edited:

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm pissed off at Direct TV right now. I missed a great game, USC vs LSU because they are fighting with Disney, who owns ABC., and ESPN. who carried the game. Disney has blocked those channels. Now I find out the Sunday night Rams vs Lions game is on ABC and ESPN, and unless they make a deal before Sunday night, the game won't be available to Direct TV subscirbers.

So I called around the local sports bars and yup, they all get thier games on Direct TV. Suscribing to Sling or some other provider is the only option to seethe game at home. If that happens, I'll shit-can Direct TV and go back to Spectrum.
Sunday night football is on regular broadcast NBC so you should be fine. ABC/ESPN is Monday Night Football.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This is the game that all communications companies play. Last year, it was Spectrum that was doing the merry go round with Disney, however, they came to an agreement right in time for Monday Night Football.

In the future YouTube and other video formats will be involved in the game to offer local affiliates. Who knows what the future holds from a video perspective?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Which means stop the run first to get the right to rush him. Campbell will run it down our fucking throats if we don't shut it down early and often.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Which means stop the run first to get the right to rush him. Campbell will run it down our fucking throats if we don't shut it down early and often.
I hope we slap Dan Campbell right in the mouth for that dirty ass hit on Higbee in the playoffs.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope we slap Dan Campbell right in the mouth for that dirty ass hit on Higbee in the playoffs.
Tell the DBs there's an envelope on Coach's desk with 5k in it for anyone who takes his fucking legs out on the sideline.

Btw not to hurt him, but it would be nice to see that oversized bastard spitting some grass. :laugh4:

Last edited:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Today's injury report:

1725502961020.png

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm not at all surprised that the Rams are +3.5 right now... Having said that, I believe that by late Sunday evening, the Horns will have begun to flip that perception !! GOOOO RAMS !!!!!!!!!!!! Look out Lions, the Rams are coming for you (and I'm pretty sure they're still pissed off) !!!!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I'm not at all surprised that the Rams are +3.5 right now... Having said that, I believe that by late Sunday evening, the Horns will have begun to flip that perception !! GOOOO RAMS !!!!!!!!!!!! Look out Lions, the Rams are coming for you (and I'm pretty sure they're still pissed off) !!!!
This will be a tough game. I wish our OTs were solid for this game.

This team is an elite LT and shutdown CB away from being a top 2 or 3 team.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This will be a tough game. I wish our OTs were solid for this game.

This team is an elite LT and shutdown CB away from being a top 2 or 3 team.
Yeah. And also I would add that even if we lose this I think come the playoffs the Lions should fear facing us. Because barring injury we should be a much stronger team for the stretch run than we are right now.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams can beat these guys, but it will be tough. We will be underdogs and rightly so. Our offense will need to go high octane and hope our Dline can pressure Goff, but that Lion's Oline is best in the league, so...