PREGAME Rams at Lions SNF Sept-08-2024

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Rams better schedule early morning practices. Don't want anyone having a heat stroke.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Game comes down to 1 thing for me. If we can get consistent pressure on jg we win. If not we lose.

Toothsayer

UDFA
Name
Richard H Stee
Cominsky and Brodric Martin on IR. I don't think they have a legit NT on the roster at all right now. I'd run right at them , especially late when a shallow rotation really hurts, to slow the pass rush.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
FOOTBALL!

Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Good news is there is no tape on the Rams O for the Lions to look at. McVay will have some effective plays dialed in for the RedZone in this game.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Pressure / takeaways on D
Red Zone efficiency on O

But isn't that most games?
It is. But some qbs can be clean and still suck or make a mistake. Jg will.be damn near perfect if we give him any time, and yes I should've mentioned rz efficiency. They're not a team we're gonna beat with fgs.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Good news is there is no tape on the Rams O for the Lions to look at. McVay will have some effective plays dialed in for the RedZone in this game.
They played us past season. Not like mcvay playcalling has changed throughout the years.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
They played us past season. Not like mcvay playcalling has changed throughout the years.
It could change with the middle of our O line consisting of 3 beasts. There's no Coleman Sheltons, Brian Allens or Austin Blythes. No Cam Akers or Darrell Hendersons either. His Red Zone and short yardage play calling may be completely different than any of the 7 previous seasons.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Please utilize these TEs in the redzone.

Davis Allen is 6'6" with a 38.5 vertical and great hands and now they added Colby Parkinson who is 6'7" with 33 1/4" arms and a 32.5" vertical.
We've also got a 2-headed RB monster. Both those TE's are bulldozers. JUST PUNCH IT IN.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
All morning, on the scroll at the bottom of the screen on CBS Sports ... where they provide scores and updates ... there has been a mention that Andy Reid announced that rookie Kingsley Saumataia will be the Chiefs' starting left tackle on Thursday Night against the Lions.

Hell of job there CBS Sports! ... On-the-Ball.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Parkinson and Allen are 6'7'' and 6'6''. Pretend you got Megatron and throw the ball high. Puka and Kupp arent small either. Use our size.

Name
Bruce
I live in Woodland Hills and the temperature in summer months is always around 100 making it one of the hottest LA county locations.
Solution....practice in the am.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm still a bit puzzled by Big Rob's injury at all. It was said that he had his foot stepped on. To be out that long from getting your foot stepped on is a bit absurd. Had to be something else involved. Here's to hoping he is able to play on Sunday, which will be a big boost to our OL. I really won't be too worried about it if he's back, Joe can man LT spot adequately .