Rams at Jaguars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Offense is totally endemic.
Comes down to Hekker and tackling.

First down the penalty was on the rook TE. But the call on the end around... What part of North/South has McVay not witnessed during this game thus far?

North/South for the love of F. Play action and quick runs up the middle. Stop MFing nibbling vs this defense holy crap.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
He was NOT blocked into the kicker. How do you get blocked into the kicker when there's a Ram between them. Sheesh

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Bullshit call, he ran over the blocker to get to the punter, he wasn't blocked into him!

These refs are terrible.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

How the fuck was that blocking the player into the kicker? These refs fucking suck.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
0 points in the second half of the last two games .

HellRam

Starter
Lol once again, the love for Tavon all over the place I never understand. I'm not saying he's untalented. I'm just saying the con's of having him out there massively outweigh the pro's.

He's had 2 carries...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Okay.

Play D.

It's an uglyish game.

Sometimes... you gotta win that way.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I hate to say it, but st what point do media members and players start questioning mcVay's play calling?

You have a stud rn gaining chunks up the middle and you decide to ducking get cute.

CMONNNN

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How the freak was he BLOCKED INTO THE PUNTER WHEN HE RAN OVER THE GUY YOU FREAKS!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like we're not going to get the benefit of the calls today. Let's just get the stop.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I rewound it again and that guy was not blocked into the punter. The announcers didn't say it was a bad call because they've been jags fans all day.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
This is really frustrating. We're barely able to have any sustainable drives. I know the Jacksonville D is no joke, but our offense shouldn't be Jeff Fisher inept right now. Tavon is not impressing. Why we stop feeding Gurley is beyond me.