Rams at Jaguars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sappy113

Rookie
Fantastic field position - TD probably closes out the game. Of course the O continues contributing absolutely nothing. If we lose, it'll be all on the O.

RAMsacked

UDFA
We gave a game away last week. Let’s not do it again. Come on McVay. Show us your genius play calling.

KayJay

Starter
Lol once again, the love for Tavon all over the place I never understand. I'm not saying he's untalented. I'm just saying the con's of having him out there massively outweigh the pro's.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Do we ever get a break from the refs? Maybe I'm a homer, but seems if there's ever questionable calls, you know who it's going against.

Does the D have another stop I wonder? Offense isn't getting it done.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Figures they would pick up the flag. Looked like their guy actually almost blocked Cooper into the punter. Does that count as being blocked into the punter? I guess it does when we're the punting team.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I hate these refs some calls are right some are not but just always seems like the Rams are on the short end guess cause we have sucked for so long...peace out guys blood pressure up again and I need to chill ......soooooooooo angry rt now

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This old, blind geriatric fuck needs to get a new job. He dove straight into Hekker. Fucking turd.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Gurley is gaining big yardage every run and McVay is getting too cute with these play calls. Run. The. Ball!!!