Rams at Jaguars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Any speeches about balance now........ run Gurley...run Brown.....we have a FG chance.....but not after a sack......
And another thing why wasn't it called illegal contact when the safety came over into Watkins on the next play. It slowed him down.......thus "impeding his progress...."

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are getting more than 5 yards per carry almost with Gurley..WHY are we throwing it down the field?

The Ramowl

Starter
Throws by Goff are not great but Watkins doesn't look like a guy who is giving everything on the field.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm happy with the score. I'm just not into the whole sky is falling stuff in the first quarter.
When the defense is playing like garbage and we fans are calling the defense garbage that's hardly sky is falling. It's pointing out what is plain to see on the TV. Now if everybody after two drives was leaving the thread and turning off the game that's sky falling crying.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah keep feeding Fournette if I'm the Jags' coach. Hopefully he won't.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Damn it. That 3rd down conversion hurt.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Gurley was killing it - need to keep him involved.

Defense needs a stop here - not sure we're going to score another td on O today.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Someone tell dick its not jagwaaas its jaguars. And oh look Tru hurt again yes let's pay him big money

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Alright... 4th quarter... let's go Rams!!

More cowbell!

More-cowbell.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gonna hang this one on Goff so far...not moving, finding open guys, or throwing them open on deep balls. That first Sammy throw was open if he led him to the right...
Really? How good is Havenstein holding back Campbell? Not good from my perspective.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Bortles outplaying Goff through 3 quarters. Good thing special teams got us a couple scores.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I agree I feel Watkins whining has us kind of forcing the ball to him while Kupp wide open on that last long attempt

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
When the defense is playing like garbage and we fans are calling the defense garbage that's hardly sky is falling. It's pointing out what is plain to see on the TV. Now if everybody after two drives was leaving the thread and turning off the game that's sky falling crying.

Yep.

Rams defense is all flash and names, but short on consistency. AD should be dominating like Campbell has been. Dude is probably more concerned with not getting hurt.

I just don't trust this defense man. Hope they prove me wrong.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Really? How good is Havenstein holding back Campbell? Not good from my perspective.
Yeah really....Goff doesn't move in the pocket...his awareness isn't great...he either stands in and takes a sack or back pedals and throws off the back foot

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Nervous time", as Chick Hearns used to say, with about 2 minutes to go.