Rams at Jaguars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We were a first down away from 3pts.

Should have been running there on that sack, McVay

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Am I wrong or did Watkins getting contacted 30 yards downfield not constitute illegal contact? Before the ball got there the safety slowed him down?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That throw to Watkins is what fans have been whining for. He could have gone up for that. Dude just doesn't look like himself, it's like he's sleepwalkin.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Let’s get a stop here and then put up some points the next drive. Make it a two score game.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Am I wrong or did Watkins getting contacted 30 yards downfield not constitute illegal contact? Before the ball got there the safety slowed him down?

Yeah seems like these refs are lettin them play. I'm ok with that too, just call it both ways.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff has had Gurley WIDE OPEN coming out of the backfield three times today and hasn't thrown it once. LOOK HIS WAY!!!!
I feel like he's either making pre snap decisions or he doesn't accurately get through his reads.

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
Goff and Sammy need to work on that deep ball with a DB on Sammy during practice. Looks bad right now.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Gonna hang this one on Goff so far...not moving, finding open guys, or throwing them open on deep balls. That first Sammy throw was open if he led him to the right...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I worry about the defense wearing down with all the runs. I don't think that 7 points is enough to win this one. Offense has to do better. Running lanes are there for Gurley. Which also opens up play action opportunities.

Psycho_X

Legend
Feels like Goff is forcing the ball to Watkins due to his fussing and passing up easy first downs because of it.

Sappy113

Rookie
We were a first down away from 3pts.

Should have been running there on that sack, McVay

I feel McVay is seriously mucking up the rhythm of the offense in the context of this game. The Jags have the passing game on lock down, but our run game is consistently moving the chains. Run, run, and run some more. At the most, throw in a PA for good measure, but untilt the Jags stop the run, RUN IT INTO THE ENDZONE. Jeez!!!