Rams at Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A holding call might help every now and then

Don't ask for that. You're only going to get defensive holding called on us. Dallas's OL's holding becomes very obvious every time Dak spins out of the pocket, but this is Dallas. The refs aren't going to do us any favors.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wade looking like he don’t have any answers. Let’s hope the 2nd half be better

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
So do you defensive gurus think this D can be fixed this year? We're 25% into this season almost. Do you insert different players? Do you make tweaks, play a few more 4-3 looks? Do you hope it just clicks at some point?

Dallas is scoring every drive. Dallas' offense is good, but we couldn't stop the 49ers or Redskins either. This is a 30, 31, 32 ranked defense as is.

So what do you do?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Send Quinn home at halftime. He's pitiful and spends half the game on the ground .
Seems to be a one-trick pony these days any OL that watches 5 minutes of film knows it.

UtahRam

Rookie
Just when we get an offense that's able to put points on the board our defense shits the bed.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Worst defense in the league. I don't know how when they were respectable last year . 3rd down and whatever and they give it up

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Scheme transition, no surprise they're susceptible right now. Even this defense under Gregg Wiliams looked garbage the 1st part of the 2014 season.

Yeah, I know it. But man, they need to find traction soon. They haven't even made it to mediocre yet.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
We are so bad on D. How many times are we going to let them convert 3rd downs.

Also, these refs are absolutely terrible.

Getting hosed

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We get the ball after half. Let's drive down the field and get points.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This defense reminds me to some sort of throwback type era to when Mike Furrey was playing safety, or some shit...

People out of position. No pass rush. God awful run d. Coverage is whack.

Just awful...

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At this point I don’t think it’s hard to put these guys in a 4/3 formation Wade needs to do the unthinkable

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need at least a fg here since we get ball to start the half

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Well if we get a touchdown here we get the ball back and score again we can be up 27-24. A guy can hope I guess. It’s just pathetic. And the Cowboys are allowed to do whatever they want. Is Denver’s defense that much better then ours?