Rams at Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMS1083

UDFA
Name
L.T
RAMS WIN!!!!! FEELS SO GOOD TO BE A RAMS FAN!!!!!!! What can the haters say now???? LETS GO RAMS!!!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Hmmm I put 3 bets on the Rams game and only won 2 I wonder which I didn't hit. Must've been yardage for Goff.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too safe with the wa
Havin' fun this year, eh Gabe?
Yes I am . My wife has been worried about my heart the past few months , but after the past two weeks I told her not to worry . It has to be strong the way these games end . Lol

jap

Legend
{Sorry for the late edition. I was on a couple of long distance calls.}

Halftime Statistics

Horns
Passing
Goff: 21/36 for 255, 2 TDs, 0 INTs for a PR of 98.73
Rushing
Gurley: 23/121
Austin: 6/48
Receiving
Gurley: 7/94, TD
Kupp: 5/60, TD
Higbee: 3/47

Cowboys
Passing
Prescott: 20/36 for 252, 3 TDs, 1 INT for a PR of 93.75
Rushing
Elliott: 21/85, TD
Morris: 2/76
Prescott: 3/25
Receiving
Bryant: 5/98
Eliott: 4/54, TD
Williams: 4/34

RamWoodie

Legend
McVay has it going on. That Woods kid is is balling too...along with Kupp, and some nice catches by Higbee.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Oh and that Cowboy alumnus who probably shouldn't be calling Cowboys games....that WAS a hold. It was a takedown right at Daks running lane.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It appears to me that our offensive line is getting better each week. Hopefully the D begins to click at some point.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Oh and that Cowboy alumnus who probably shouldn't be calling Cowboys games....that WAS a hold. It was a takedown right at Daks running lane.

I was wondering about that. I'm not exactly sure what constitutes a hold but commentators are always talking about not having your hands "outside" as an O lineman. Frederick not only had his hands outside but his left hand was virtually across Walker's throat and was pulling him down.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
YUP...Brockers was a beast today!!! Even playing the 34 (which I hate). I think Wade Phillps needs to rethink the D' and have more 43 sets than 34. I think the defense would be stronger in a 43 primarily...and I could be wrong. Nothing wrong with being flexible though.

I really feel like we saw a lot for 4 down man fronts in the second half.