Rams at Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Well, we knew this would be a tough game. It's disappointing that we gave up our 4-3 defense for this

Trade-off is a good offense, I'll take that and an inexperienced defense over Fisher's dinosaur offense/feast-or-famine defense

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Those calls were spot on, players better cleanup on the penalties

I don't care if the calls are correct. They're not calling shit both ways. You can call a penalty on every play.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need to establish Todd Gurley..No matter the score....Goff needs a solid run game to succeed

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Im still holding out hope the D improves throughout the season just by having more snaps played in the new system...im sure another offseason will do wonders but i think theres more than enough talent to stay respectable on D

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The lost of Easley was huge. Ogletree once again too late to fill the hole. The guy just don’t like physical contact

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Because Kayvon was bear hugging Whitten all the way through the end zone? There's only the players at fault for this crap show currently.

I'd be less bothered if they were calling that shit both ways. After we got hit with the penalty earlier, Dez clearly pushed off on a route. Nothing. After the defensive holding, one of Dallas's TEs tackled a defender who was trying to pursue Elliott to the sidelines. No call. If you're going to call shit, call it both ways.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trade-off is a good offense, I'll take that and an inexperienced defense over Fisher's dinosaur offense/feast-or-famine defense
We didn't need to give up Will Hayes...I never said anything about giving yup Watkins and the offense

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
6C9F2AFC-FBB1-4CF7-8016-9EB5B4A6FC06.gif

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I don't think this D will improve this year - it's a personnel thing, not just a learning curve.