Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
CJ is the real deal if we need to rest Todd till the playoffs. I feel LOTS better about that situation than I did before the kick off.

RamWoodie

Legend
Nice game by Goff. Great to see him use his mobility more and back to being sharp!

Time to insert Mannion.

MachS

Hall of Fame
What a route and finish by Woods and great throw by Goff. Love the way the offense has played today, with a noticeable since of urgency. Lets go!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CJ is the real deal if we need to rest Todd till the playoffs. I feel LOTS better about that situation than I did before the kick off.

We should use him even when Todd is healthy (to spell Todd). He can do some serious damage behind this OL. I love his bowling ball running style.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't think he had much of a choice. He was in his face instantly but he stuck the landing!!!!
Looked to me like he came off the fake and had to quickly turn into the guy but meh... great play none the less.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One more, AD!..BREAK THE RECORD IN FRISCO!